Is it possible for a guy here to change his rep around after he made a bad first impression?

I'm posting anonymously since obviously showing who I am will only make things worse. Just that very few people know me here and the ones that do don't like me very much. I was going through a rough time when I first joined up so I said and asked some pretty annoying/desperate things. Can someone change something like that around or is reputation here sealed within the first week or so?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be a nice and funny guy tbh everyone will forget I will promise you that lol

What Girls Said 3

• It's possible but might take some time and patience and don't expect everyone to be accepting of your change

• I don't honestly pay much attention to who says what. I simply Read the advice and move forward. Your good in my eyes🙂

• No one thinks of you as much as you think they do. Truth is people rarely if ever think of other people and whenever they do, they only spend seconds thinking of them -unless of course they are into them, but that's another subject. Truth is that people are more preoccupied thinking what others think of them.

What Guys Said 8

• Nah, just go with it, and start posting what you think is correct from now on. People have short memories... I mean they remember, but it's no biggie.
    People are always leaving this website, and new members keep on joining in.

Unless those things you said were really bad, it doesn't matter much, and you'll always meet new people.
    Feel free to message me, if you need further input on how bad it was or not.

• There is no incentive for people to change their opinions about you unless you share political affiliations, religion, and/or gender identity.

Nobody loses sleep over whether or not their opinions about you are wrong.

• Back in high school, I had a fun, jokester of a teacher (who is now principal, last I heard) who told us this: When he first met his wife, she thought he was retarded.

I have no idea what happened (a failed prank? far off-base joke? stupidity from nervousness?), but she eventually married him. So, I would have to answer "Yes, it's possible." to your question.

• Delete your profile and recreate under a different name.

• You've not killed Han Solo yet. You should be set! You can still change your ways!

• I think you have a chance to redeem yourself - I have changed a couple of times on here

😮 really? We're you mean before too?

Oh yes I see that in you.

@TuMeManques Also I have the advantage of saying things like "I tried that and it didn't work out so well" - Some people on here tend to forget they were once young even if it was only a few years ago - You are in a nice position here, able to be one of the girls but still be a young mom at the same time, covers a lot of ground with people

• You care about your rep on here? 😂😂😂

• It is possible but considering some of the close-minded users on here I wouldn't hold your breath.