What do you think of GaG users that are quick to block others?

I understand that this is a place where people voice their opinions. However, not everyone sees eye to eye and so opinions vary. In some instances, a majority of the opinions receive are either FOR or AGAINST the person who has asked the question, or to the commentators.

I must ask though, are GaG users not mature enough to agree to disagree. People get so rude, and offensive, and when you read their replies or wish to comment you find out that you are blocked. My thing is when some disastrous act happens in some part of the world , we are so quick to sympathize and extend or condolences. Yet, we treat each other as crap on here. Therefore, I must ask is it common courtesy to " Just Sympathize" when a catastrophic event occurs, or are we just faking the gratitude we extend?

So what is your opinion on the users that are rude, and quick to block others?
You can include examples if you wish. I am eagerly awaiting your response.

Thank You

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on why they block people.

if it's due to a difference of opinion? grow a pair and go fuck yourself.
    if it's for legit reasons, ie harassment: use that block button liberally.

the only reason i will insta-block people is if they send me a message that's clearly a request for sex. my profile explicitly states that i am in a loving, monogamous relationship and am not interested in anyone besides my man. so, if you can't be bothered to follow such basic guidelines, i can't be bothered with you.

What Guys Said 23

• I never blocked anyone, confused a little myself I know though, cause few people I know have blocked me I have never even talked to. So no idea why.

In either case yes, I dont see the point, I can get it if people start to harass you with mean comments and messages everyday and stuff where yeah clearly they only want you harm. To block people cause they simply have a different opinion for example is yeah, pretty immature really. No doubt one basic thing you need to accept and embrace in life, that people view and see things different from you, not to mention if you try to prevent other viewpoints, you stop yourself from having personal growth. Cause the best way to get the best look at a picture is to see it from different angles, it develops a better overall view and understanding, not embracing differences of thought and opinions will just keep you stuck in life, with a very narrow minded view. Which isent healthy nor good.

• I am blocked by two that I know of at the moment and I have no understanding why - It can be frustrating

• I think they are closed minded and weak. I've had users who disagree with what I have had to say, felt the need to twist my words purposefully and insult me, and then block me just so they can have the last laugh. It's pathetic and such users shouldn't be on sites like this if they can't debate maturely.

• i will block anyone who is outright rude and i don't know if i have more than most people i suspect i do but really it's just not worth the fight. that's not why i'm on here.

if i ask a question and someone replies with some variation of "you suck pavlove" i will block them outright. i see no point in arguing with them.

i love people having their own view or even challenging my thoughts but when its personal its an auto block

test test am I still blocked?

@archiz i blocked you initially because i was blocking anyone that frustrated me and my ideas. now i only block if you spam/troll me.

I frustrated you? why I never
      anw we ll see how it goes from now on lol

• Well, I have never blocked anyone and neither have I been blocked. Maybe I'm an exception but there was never hostility towards me and I've been here for almost 2 years.

• They need to learn how to wait for things. I got blocked earlier this week because I forgot that "not all people are in you brain AB." She replied and then blocked me as I was typing my response.

I WILL block if they ask explicit questions without us having talked first.

• Life goes on if they block you for differing with their opinion. Probably someone you wouldn't want to converse with anyway. I can see it being annoying if you wrote up a lengthy response follow up reply.

• I don't like that either. Just the other day I got blocked. The only thing I regret is that I wasn't able to call him out on his mistake in time.

• They just want to spread thier shit and not have to answer to anyone who disagrees with them... then some are just bothersome to others no matter what.

• Yeah, i don't block people i think i rather talk things over
    i love a woman who can boss me around and put me in my place
    rather than to block me i find it fruitless. :P xD

• I dont care about them, blocking someone mid conversation without them insulting ypu is weak.

• sometimse its a form of trolling.

• I don't care. Block/unblock makes no difference to me.

• their choice, the net is full of the precious and reactionary

• I just laugh a bit at how childish they are and move on.

• Blocking is weak

• I use a no blocking policy

• i think its lame to block people honestly

• I got blocked for making fun of Trump's hair, so...

• They are just insecures D

• Indifferent, block whomever you want to block. Users here block each other all the time. I block other users here, and other users block me here, nobody is the same or have the same views and some users just don't have time to message you and don't want to talk to you or they don't like you for whatever reason. But who gives a shit? You can be here the whole time and not send any messages to anybody.

• they're pussy, ass, bitch, crybabies.

• Butthurt feminists

What Girls Said 11

• I think it depends on the reason.
    Like i don't like the people who block others so they can get the last word in a debate. I think that's silly.
    But like when someone sends me gross messages to my inbox, yeah I am quick to block them. And I think that is ok.

• I guess they just want to be rude and not get feedback or negative comments in return. They want to feel like they've won something.

• Some users can't put up with an opinion that differs from their own.
    Personally I only block people who constantly harass me.

• I block people who send me dick pics or who harass me, but some people get triggered really easily so their level of tolerance is lower. I guess that's why.

• Very immature. Don't come here asking questions if you don't like the answers. And that's the thing, some people want to hear something in particular and when anyone says otherwise they won't accept it.

• I usually block people that harass me with sexual topics all the time
    like you check your pm and find hihihihihihih
    or the ones that constantly ask me to follow and I click no but they do it again and again so it s block lol

• I only block assholes who send dick pics or users that call me an 'ugly ass bitch' or 'little cunt'. Haters are hilarious lmao

• no opinions tbh

• I'll block if someone is being extremely rude and offensive and I don't want them stalking me on other questions I am answering.
    I have blocked others who go on and on in my box with a question I have answered and won't stfu.
    Sometimes I go anon which helps, like now.

• Honestly, I never think of them.

• Anoying af