How can you tell a legitamate person question or post on here from a catfish or a troll easily?

Such as how can you tell if a question is for real or a GAG user is for real vs a troll or catfish?

1|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) exper level: Level 1 person with ridiculous question/claim=automatic troll in my eyes
    2) content makes 0 sense and doesn't try to "I was hurt by a woman once. All women are evil, greedy, selfish, and they only want rich guys. Also, aliens are real and they would be afraid of feminism if they could see what it's become."
    3) name/picture: HotChickNaughtyGirl with instagram pictures=troll.

4|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Scenarios that are too perfectly crafted are always trolls. Like one question was about a dude who draws comic books being 'too nice' one week, the very next he turned into a bad boy who slept with 7 women in 6 days... lmao.

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You read the stories and ask yourself if they seem real or not.

Do they make sense?
    Do they sound like something out of a bad fanfiction?
    Are they race baiting? Being offensive? Being particularly stupid?
    Are they discussing topics appropriate for their age?

4|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes a question seems legit, but I can see by their responses to other users on the question , that they are just trolling.

If they are aggressive, rude or mean to users on their opinions then I always assume they are trolling, and trying to intentionally antagonize other users.

0|1
    0|0
  • Google up their image. I did that & it showed the legit person. Then I asked if they had an account on this website (or another) & they would be like no. So yeah, do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually the nature of the question.

1|1
    0|0
  • i think it depends on how ridiculous the question sounds. for example, i suspect many question on "alphas" are toll questions. because who really talks like that?

0|1
    0|0
  • If they ask a question, I don't know it just sounds unrealistic.

If they answer a question, they reply in an irrelevant way

0|1
    0|0
  • By the persons level and how insane the question sounds.

1|2
    0|0
  • I usually only trust the people with higher xper levels

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Reverse image search their profile pic. If you can find it then they took it off the internet. Of not then their pic can be authentic.

I say can because reverse image search is not 100% succesfull. But if the people seem active on here a lot then they are probably real.

0|1
    0|0
  • If someone has a pic of brad pitt, I usually presume catfish :p

2|2
    0|0
  • For me it is a gut feeling - Some are obvious but others just get my spider senses going

0|1
    0|0
  • usually based on the nature of the question.

0|1
    0|0
  • its usually a stupid question being posted

0|3
    0|0
  • Don't trust anyone here period.

If they get really angry and defensive about how stupid they sound they're most likely a genuine user. If they sound too stupid to be true it's most likely a troll.

0|0
    0|0