Why is it that when a girl has opinions that differ from other girls, people on this site assume that she's a guy?

i mean, i've heard it said that women are a collective, or that they have hive mentality, but this is ridiculous.

1mo i'm 100% serious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kel:

Understand totally... I think it may have something to do with "the pack" mentality. It's so much easier to go along with the group than to be an individual and stand up for your opinion. Being in the minority takes courage. , It's much easier for most to throw rocks, etc., than to have a discussion.

Call me a "radical', but I thank my parents often (may they rest in peace) for instilling in me from the time I was a young girl, the importance of keeping an open mind, being respectful of what others have to say and not being afraid to voice my opinion, no matter how different it might sound from the "majority".

When I think back on it, they really were kind of progressive. After all, my grandparents were immigrants and the European society they came from was pretty male dominated where women often didn't make many decisions speak up for themselves. To teach their children something very foreign to what they grew up with was extremely difficult although they never made it look that way.

The important thing is that you and the people you consider friends know who you are and what's in your heart, and that girl is the most important thing. Everything else is as the newest Nobel Prize winner says, is "Blowin' In The Wind!"

Stay strong.

Suz

What Guys Said 4

• There are a lot of inferior female users who can't digest the bitter truth. They can't accept that it really is their fault. We aren't verified users so, they accuse users about being a catfish to feel better about themselves.

It is said that when a pigeon sees a cat, it closes its eyes. That way, It assumes that since the pigeon can't see the cat, the cat does not exist and that is its folly. The pigeon closed its eyes to escape accepting the inevitable.

gotcha. i'm a truthful kind of gal though.

Let's just say it's not gender specific and that both genders have honorable and less than honorable members. Neither has a monopoly on honesty/deception. and real world/fantasy... all are what I like to call "human conditions."

@SuzynJane Yes?
      But guys don't accuse other guys of being a girl behind a male account.

• I have never seen that - I must watch out for it

• If you disagree with a girl then thats her first thing to end the battle. It seems.

• Same with men. Why is it when a man disagrees with a man, people say he's a girl?

What Girls Said 3

• There's a line between "okay that's cool that she has that experience" and "no woman would ever say that"

Women aren't stupid. We know when people are lying to us.

• Because it's easier to assume it. It's quite easy to pretend to be another gender on the internet in order to stir up some drama.

• OMG I KNOW RIGHT. I've BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING A MAN ON THIS SITE MANY TIMES. SORRY THAT IM NOT LIKE OTHER BITCHY , BRATTY FEMINIST PRINCESS ENTITLED GIRLS.