Do you think you will leave gag someday?

When? And what do you think will be the reason?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "One day, when I have a long gray beard and two or three marbles rollin' around they'll let me out. "

What Girls Said 19

• Only if I end up going back to be with a Husband I Still have Out in Egypt Or... If the World comes to an End, my friend.
    Other than that, I have Worked Way too Hard to Quit now.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I did because I got sick of the trolling, obnoxious losers. Needed a break.

Came back, obviously. I'm sure I'll leave again due to pure boredom. This site is dyingggg

• I think a lot of people leave then come back again. Some, multiple times. I just pass time on here, so I won't stick around long-term

• Maybe take some breaks I don't know, I'm definitely less active than last year but eh for now I'm staying until I get really bored of it.

• Well, I doubt that I'll be using this in 20 years time... So yeah.

• Maybe. If I ever get that bored of it, I'll leave.

• I've had quite a few accounts. I left because I was tired of it the first time and then I came back and then left again. And then I came back and then my ex boyfriend who was also a catfish went into my account and said shit and got it frozen. So I deleted it again. And I'm back now, I don't really use it as much as I used to. I'll probably leave again

• I don't know lmfao. I've had this account for a while and nothing has made me leave yet lol

• i leave all the time and come back. i dont think ill ever leave for good. its entertaining.

• very soon

• I can guarantee I'm not staying here forever

• Oh yea I'll leave some day not today though.

• Maybe 2020-2025 if the site is still running, if not until the site goes down.

• Maybe in 2023, when my eldest daughter turns 13. That's if the site is still up.

• Maybe

• Definitely, this place is filled with stupid ass mofos xD

😐😐😐😐😐😐

@Table20 yeah i get it, i've got bipolar disorder too, it sucks, u feel like you're extremely happy for a second and the next moment all u feel is anger, disappointment and an incredible hate for no reason, it sucks.

@teawrecks, and so? Let him it is not like he would ever get to u lol.

yeah it sucks.. but she's not wrong though, i have acted a fool in the past. im trying to fix it though because i want to be a better person

• probably, being too busy would be the reason

• I have about 3 times already

• When I get in a committed relationship where I feel stable. I get on here again whenever there's someone new in my life and I'm second-guessing everything.

What Guys Said 20

• After I reach my goals, I think it's time to take a big break and reassess if I should continue to hang around here or be more productive doing something else.

• I used to post on here all the time and quit for about 3 years, it's kind of fun to just come on here for sometime but it's definitely something I like to get away from for a while as well.

• I'm just trudging it out to get my gift card... I'm so close then it's adios losers

• I'll leave if this site becomes mainstream and popular like Facebook or Instagram.

In the meantime, I don't see myself leaving any time soon because this is my favorite site to kill time when I'm bored shitless. Lol.

• Hopefully

• I am not sure - When I am not having fun anymore

• I feel I might if I become too busy in life, but that'll be years from now. (If ever.) I'm single with no ability to get a job or go to college.

• We all will some day. We don't live forever. :-/

• Don't know

• It's possible.

• sure I will, but don't ask me when

• Hopefully lol. It would be a very bad sign, if not.

• Most propably on 2017, cause of my profession.

• Maybe if something in the community triggers me enough LOL.

• Yup I'm getting booooored

• Does it matter? No one here would care if i did.

• Of course! Probably when I get bored.

• i dont see why i would

• Prolly when I dont have time for it anymore.

• Yea but I won't make drama like deactivation n reappearing with new account like most conts /losers do here