Do you think you will leave gag someday?

When? And what do you think will be the reason?

2|0
20|21

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "One day, when I have a long gray beard and two or three marbles rollin' around they'll let me out. "

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Only if I end up going back to be with a Husband I Still have Out in Egypt Or... If the World comes to an End, my friend.
    Other than that, I have Worked Way too Hard to Quit now.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I did because I got sick of the trolling, obnoxious losers. Needed a break.

Came back, obviously. I'm sure I'll leave again due to pure boredom. This site is dyingggg

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a lot of people leave then come back again. Some, multiple times. I just pass time on here, so I won't stick around long-term

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe take some breaks I don't know, I'm definitely less active than last year but eh for now I'm staying until I get really bored of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I doubt that I'll be using this in 20 years time... So yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. If I ever get that bored of it, I'll leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had quite a few accounts. I left because I was tired of it the first time and then I came back and then left again. And then I came back and then my ex boyfriend who was also a catfish went into my account and said shit and got it frozen. So I deleted it again. And I'm back now, I don't really use it as much as I used to. I'll probably leave again

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't know lmfao. I've had this account for a while and nothing has made me leave yet lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i leave all the time and come back. i dont think ill ever leave for good. its entertaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • very soon

0|0
    0|0
  • I can guarantee I'm not staying here forever

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yea I'll leave some day not today though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 2020-2025 if the site is still running, if not until the site goes down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe in 2023, when my eldest daughter turns 13. That's if the site is still up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, this place is filled with stupid ass mofos xD

1|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

😐😐😐😐😐😐

• Show All
    • 1mo

@Table20 yeah i get it, i've got bipolar disorder too, it sucks, u feel like you're extremely happy for a second and the next moment all u feel is anger, disappointment and an incredible hate for no reason, it sucks.

@teawrecks, and so? Let him it is not like he would ever get to u lol.

• 1mo

yeah it sucks.. but she's not wrong though, i have acted a fool in the past. im trying to fix it though because i want to be a better person

• probably, being too busy would be the reason

0|0
    0|0
  • I have about 3 times already

0|0
    0|0
  • When I get in a committed relationship where I feel stable. I get on here again whenever there's someone new in my life and I'm second-guessing everything.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• After I reach my goals, I think it's time to take a big break and reassess if I should continue to hang around here or be more productive doing something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to post on here all the time and quit for about 3 years, it's kind of fun to just come on here for sometime but it's definitely something I like to get away from for a while as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just trudging it out to get my gift card... I'm so close then it's adios losers

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll leave if this site becomes mainstream and popular like Facebook or Instagram.

In the meantime, I don't see myself leaving any time soon because this is my favorite site to kill time when I'm bored shitless. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure - When I am not having fun anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel I might if I become too busy in life, but that'll be years from now. (If ever.) I'm single with no ability to get a job or go to college.

0|0
    0|0
  • We all will some day. We don't live forever. :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • It's possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure I will, but don't ask me when

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully lol. It would be a very bad sign, if not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most propably on 2017, cause of my profession.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if something in the community triggers me enough LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I'm getting booooored

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter? No one here would care if i did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! Probably when I get bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont see why i would

1|0
    0|0
  • Prolly when I dont have time for it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea but I won't make drama like deactivation n reappearing with new account like most conts /losers do here

0|0
    0|0