Do you think GAG standards of beauty are too high?

It seems like if you're a 4/10+ then you are automatically deemed to be a catfish. I'm actually genetic trash and I can't keep up with these standards. They make me feel terrible about myself. I'm not going to be posting a pic for these reasons. GAG is shallow. Anyone else agree?

• I agree
    41% (13)20% (2)36% (15)Vote
  • I disagree with you
    19% (6)40% (4)24% (10)Vote
  • We can't all look like fearlessbanana
    40% (13)40% (4)40% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be called a catfish till I put up a pic of me with my username. Bunch of nerds on here. It's y'all nerds who caused sexy boi fearlessbanana to leave.

4|5
    2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, a website on the internet has no redeeming social value?
    Stop everything this is brand new information...

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 7

• Eh, I think guys are overall pretty leanient on their rakings. They give pretty much every girl a 7 or higher.

Girls tend to be more critical with their ratings.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I think if it's less than that, they prefer not to answer.
      It's normal. I've had girls refusing to rate me too. It's obvious. I'd break the scale.. below zero..

• I never understood how you could have a universal rating system my 6 could be your 4. There is a strange dynamic on the HDIL questions and is the luck of the draw whether you get a good or bad response.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people here claim to find average to bellow average people really hot and get mad if you don't find them hot. I think GaG on average has pretty low standards.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's because people do catfish, and it's pretty common. But I usually trust that whenever someone posts a pic that they aren't a catfish, hopefully.

0|1
    1|0
  • Man half of this site never comes out of their basement.

1|0
    0|0
  • no since it seems you are a bit envious.

0|0
    1|0
  • What r u talkin bout. When u left gag, 3/4 of the gag bitches were soaked (not from their cooch) but their eyes cause the gag alpha left. now u came back fearless banana 3/4 of these gag bitches were soaked again. Not from their eyes but from their coochies

0|0
    0|0