Do you think being on GAG will help us in self improvement and make us a better person in life?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how you use the site. If you use it to spread positivity and happiness and give good answers. Then ya most likely it will.

But if you use this site to troll and be an asshole like SOME people, then no not at all.

What Guys Said 16

• Oh I've improved so much in my time here. I mean, I actually used to be nice! Gag fixed that little wagon for me.

• There isn't a lot of places where you can ask the most weird questions to girls and get answers :p , it helps a lot of people.

• Depends how many people come on here with open minds. Sadly, I don't think many do. Or as many that should

• I think it can

• i would hope so but i worry its more like a hotbed for racism at the moment. a real shame coz the site was set up to be so much more im sure

• I think that's what it's supposed to be for. But over the years, I feel this place has evolved into the genders keeping each other down and holding each other back as opposed to letting each other grow.

• 1|0
  • I think so yes.

• Yes, it teach you that there are dumbasses and ways to not be a dumbass

• Lol no I've been here for like 3-4 years and I'm still exactly the same.

• if you want it to be that way then yes

• not even close to , a lot of uninformed opinion including my own doesn't make things better, the only purpose this site serves is to hear how the other 45% of the population thinks

• It gets more complicated

• No. Gag can be quite a toxic place to be. Have you not seen some of the pathetic users on here?

• Nope. Before I joined I had a positive view on dating, but seeing the answers here made me see that everyone's standards are just high and I'm sitting here like ok I'll be single forever😔

• yes even at worst cases you will learn an improve.

What Girls Said 17

• I have Been on Gag for Over 2 years, @Melissa4, I would Like to Think that Being Master and having Many Followers, I have Done a Good Day's Work Here, dear.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• In most cases, I highly doubt that.

• It can but like many things it all depends on your effort, involvement and openness to change.

• it could open your eyes to what other people think, but I also think people with sick ideas can convince other people that they're right

• Not at all but I've met some cool people and it's entertaining.

• I voted yes because this site is questions and answers right? If you find your answer here, you can improve yourself

• A little by little

• I think being on here just helps me feel like I am being a good person and showing love to others.

• It depends.

• No. I've been here a little over a month now and it's clear that there really isn't much value to this site. It's a bad habit, nothing more.

• No 😛😛

• no :p
    but it does keep me up-to-date on some pop culture stuff and gives me a chance at helping others

• Hahahaha YES, of course.

• I mean if that were the case there'd be a lot less idiots and assholes on here. So, no.

• no but it cures my boredom temporarily

• Yes That's why I put this on my resume😊😂

• I just feel like I'm here to answer a lot of peoples dumb questions about sex.