How do I get rid of a annoying notification from a removed question?

I have a annoying notification from a question I answered that won't go away, clicking on the notification doesn't work as the question was removed and just takes me to the topic the removed question was posted under.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you click the "Mark all as read" button at the bottom of the notification menu when you hover over the bell icon, that should clear it.

Got it cleared now, didn't know their was a button at the bottom of the notification menu as that part was being cut off by my browser.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go down on the bell button, and hit "mark all as read"

Got it cleared now, didn't know their was a button at the bottom of the notification menu.

What Girls Said 2

• Hover over your notifications button and click the "Mark All As Read" button at the bottom of the drop-down menu. You also can click on it and check off that same thing at the top right-hand corner of the screen.

I see the button now, for some reason my browser was cutting off the bottom of the drop down menu.

Oh, that's weird. Gotta love technology. :P

Oh it was weird, it was a G@G glitch and not a browser problem as out of nowhere the problem disappeared and I can finally see the bottom of the drop down menu :D.

• Mark all button is godlike :D

I see it now, before I didn't, for some reason the bottom of the drop down notification menu was cut off.

What Guys Said 1

• Next to it far right side, is a mark as read. Click that.