How do I get rid of a annoying notification from a removed question?

I have a annoying notification from a question I answered that won't go away, clicking on the notification doesn't work as the question was removed and just takes me to the topic the removed question was posted under.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If you click the "Mark all as read" button at the bottom of the notification menu when you hover over the bell icon, that should clear it.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Got it cleared now, didn't know their was a button at the bottom of the notification menu as that part was being cut off by my browser.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go down on the bell button, and hit "mark all as read"

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Got it cleared now, didn't know their was a button at the bottom of the notification menu.

What Girls Said 2

• Hover over your notifications button and click the "Mark All As Read" button at the bottom of the drop-down menu. You also can click on it and check off that same thing at the top right-hand corner of the screen.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I see the button now, for some reason my browser was cutting off the bottom of the drop down menu.

• 1mo

Oh, that's weird. Gotta love technology. :P

• 1mo

Oh it was weird, it was a G@G glitch and not a browser problem as out of nowhere the problem disappeared and I can finally see the bottom of the drop down menu :D.

• Mark all button is godlike :D

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I see it now, before I didn't, for some reason the bottom of the drop down notification menu was cut off.

What Guys Said 1

• Next to it far right side, is a mark as read. Click that.

0|1
    0|0