Do you believe GAG is a conservative or a liberal site?

Conservative. Too many traditional and shy kids.

• Conservative
  • Liberal

Most Helpful Girl

• With the ridiculousness I see in the MyTakes and sometimes the questions, I would have to say it's conservative. All kinds of sexism, people defending Trump, people defending the confederate flag, etc--it's like a Republican forum.

Naaaa. I'd say at most it's split down the middle, leaning left. You just notice the crazies more and ignore the stuff you agree with.

There indeed are lots of sexism and religious bullshit.
      Im absolutely not saying everything that's religious is bullshit, but I read so much "help I kissed a boy but we're not married, am I going to hell?" Kind of stuff. And if I post anything explaining my more liberal view, mostly on female sexuality, I get replies saying Im a slut/whore, I need help, no good guys will ever want to marry me... and a few comments from horny guys. It's exhausting.

@Felinegirl Yeah but see. Thats *why* you remember it so well. Because it was abnormal and crazy. You *don't* notice when it's normal. Like when you're in traffic right, have you ever felt "there's *always* traffic in the highway"? Same concept. there's not *always* traffic on the highway, but you only notice traffic when it's impeding you.

There were a lot of Bernie Sanders supporters. Oh. I have proof. Look at some of the political mytakes asking who people are voting for. Its split down the middle.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most users are conservative, but the admins, editors, and most moderators are liberal biased.

My thoughts exactly.

What Girls Said 8

• It's mostly liberal but there are a few conservatives who are popular users and that shifts the interpretation of the whole site.

• Ugh if this site becomes liberal I'm out

• So liberals can't be shy?
    maybe you don't know the meaning of the word...

Usually the conservatives are the shy ones. Usually.

Since when?

From my experience... most shy people I know, happen to have more conservative views.

• I think it is very liberal...

• I think they just like to promote controversial stuff.

• Soooo many liberals on here

• I think neither

• I think it's fairly neutral

What Guys Said 21

• Compared to the general population it's very liberal. For the age range of the people here it's about what I'd expect, maybe slightly more conservative than what I'd expect.

On the other hand, there are a lot of extreme liberals here, and virtually no extreme conservatives.

• I think it's very liberal.

• I think its like 60% liberals and 40% conservatives.

• I think it's mixed.

• Definitely conservative, I often see people defending trump more than people defending clinton which always makes the arguments pretty one sided no matter who wins a debate verbally.

• I would say overall 60/40 Liberal

• This site is so liberal it's not even funny

• I'm shy to girls I get a vibe they are attracted to me and that's it but I tend to be more liberal in my views.

• Stop making everythimg political.

• Any organization that is not expressly conservative always becomes liberal.

• Why does it have to be about polics? Lol

• There are bunch of whining conservatives that hate the world on this site

• A better question would be if anyone cared.

• I find it surprisingly conservative.

• I believe it has more Conservative but Liberals are more active.

• Definition Option C

• Who gives a shit?

• Way too conservative, and contorted views. Probably sit there and watch Fox all day

• Liberals believe in that there are more conservatives, and conservatives believe in that there are more liberals on GaG. It's funny.

• I don't know but I'm definitely a conservative

• Its horny site for horndogs