Why is everyone leaving?

I'm so sad, one of my friends who I thought was a good friend, left... miss you @Mario21

Most Helpful Guy

• Gag! Has gotten old! Same old questions. Questions people ask out of desperation, for there boredom or exp points.

Gag crush
    Who do you like on gag.
    Some political nonsense!
    Why do girls cheat?(because there the only gender that does apparently)
    Why do guys ghost (because there the only gender that does apparently)

I'm no one, so I don't need to ask if I should leave in dramatic fashion, but I've grown bored of this site like many. I answer a question here or there and log.

But yeah Mario21 was a decent guy. He'll be back.

Most Helpful Girl

• @Mario21 is finally LEAVING?
    I have Not heard him Say this lately, but with Gag, for I have Been on Here, dear, for Over 2 years and Counting, people Come and Go, every Flo and Joe.
    However, don't Fear too much. He may come Back as another User Name, but are the Same. Many do This as well.
    Good luck and Thanks for Posting, @AwsomeAmy xx

No more blue.:((xx

I know, and I really lied him. He was a good friend, polite and honest and never said sabad boy word about anyone, hun. Let us hope he will return, @AwsomeAmy xx

• 20d

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, but I think he has Returned as a "B" of some kind. xx

What Guys Said 18

• they always come back bro

• Everybody comes back, banana guy came back, people who have left I have seen back or maybe they just went completely incognito and just post anonymous... who knows. It seems like most people leave this site because of harassment or they're sick and tired of the site for some reason.

Why'd he leave anyways?

I think he got sick of the people on here or something. He never told me, I just woke up this morning and saw he'd left

Eh, some people on here are kinda shitty but... I dunno I don't think I would leave because of that. I can see where he's coming from though.

Yeah some people get to you

• Probably the same stuff posted on here , gets old.
    The same questions about breasts and genitalia , pubic hair , etc...
    Well and now you've got the political stuff to worry about.
    One thing's for sure I'm staying on this site this time

Ya the political stuff is the most annoying to me atm, it's super played out now.

• Yeah some of us become depress and leave when you feel no one wants you
    i feel that way all the time what can i say.

• You should ask for his other social media if you wanna stay in touch with him
    Maybe next time

• *everyone*
    One person... Lol

Those people I care about and consider my friends I have contact info outside of gag. If he leaves without saying a word then he might not have felt the same

About twenty people I've spoken to have left, this was just one example so don't be rude

Nah girl just chill
      Maybe he's just doing this to see who will miss him 😛

Don't delete this, @awsomeAmy, very helpful in letting everyone know that he has departed now. xxoo

• I leave and come back from time to time. Everything changes. Just the way of things.

• Didn't realise Mario left - I thought he was a very regular user.

• Awe. I'm still here @AwsomeAmy 😊

• Mario21 will be back. He left before and came back straight after.

• Your kidding I just talked to him yesterday

• to make room for the newbies

• I just got here yesterday.

• dunnoo

• They always come back.

• I am going to leave too. Today a girl i argued with leaved just because of me. I am going to leave too.

• He thinks people are nuts on here

What Girls Said 7

• Wow I didn't know he left.

• People need breaks from the site. He might return.

• it happens every day, and they usually come back.

Here's the thing though... the key phrase is I thought was a good friend".

It's the Internet, we don't know each other. Even if you swapped email addresses, or snapchat, etc... we are still not REALLY friends with anyone on here.

Very true...

Interesting viewpoint. So do you believe it is impossible to have friends from far away (and met on the internet) equal to a real life friends?

@dangerDoge maybe not "impossible" but highly unlikely and extremely rare.

I've known too many people that thought that this or that person (on-line) was a "good friend"
      ... only to find out the hard way how easy it is to just disappear without anyou real life repercussions from their side. ✌

• People come and go all of the time. Most come back again though, so he may be back. It's best not to get too attached to people onlinew, most are only passing through your life coz they are just here to pass time

• Yeah we're still tryna talk him into coming back lmao...
    @reixun @triss

• Sites getting boring

• On GAG you mean?

Yeah, it's really sad

Yeah it would be

Add your pal on some other social media to stay in touch