I'm feeling the pressure to be a G@G Alpha and it's making me really bitter, insecure, and upset. Suggestions?

I see the guys here that girls just worship and I feel small. Not only am I really envious of the attention these guys get, but it's also keeping me from having a good time here.

I feel at the bottom, and it's making me so angry. I feel inferior, like I'm not worth my own salt and I'm becoming bitter. I'm finding it more and more difficult to think positively while I'm on this site because I know that guys here have a reputation of being whiny crybabies while the G@G Alphas are seen as gods. If you're not a G@G Alpha, you're a bitter crybaby like the rest of them. You're either one or the other.

I want to have a good time here. I want to have fun receiving and giving out my opinions. But this pressure I'm feeling to be like certain guys is making me pessimistic and bitter. It's getting really hard to be myself because of this expectation that I be this and that. I don't want to delete either. That would be letting G@G win. But this pressure is beating me down.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take you under my wind boyo. Lol srs though.. GAG Alpha is not a title of prestige or anything that someone should feel prideful about. It's actually cringe as fuck when guys claim me to be a 'gag alpha' ahhahaha.

Ah. Then what do you do?

I'm just really aggressive and it works when you are jacked af lol. Sexting it fun though. I can hook you up with a member on here if u are down lol. Occasional nudes/videos throughout the week or Kik fun.
      @luci92
      @openthedoors

Would prly be down. It can be good practice Srs. Lemme know but keep it on the downlow

Thanks but I don't want any help. I'd be embarrassed as hell if anyone knew who I was. Its why I'm anon. Anyway, one final: what do you mean by aggressive?

What Girls Said 12

• G@G Alphas aren't gods, but once you actually get to know some of these guys outside their clear troll posts, a lot of them are cool dudes. People also like them for their entertainment value.

The only people who really see them as "Gods", in my personal experience, are younger members who are intrigued by their looks. But all in all it's best to remember that this is a diverse community where everybody can be valued by people who share their views. It's your voice that's important more than anything, so don't feel so pressured to live up to a standard that other people choose to partake in. Just share what you want to share and have fun. It isn't all about popularity at the end of the day.

• omg have a life!

• LOL I dont worship any dudes on here but I'm more inclined to enjoy reading their posts if they dont whine about everything in their lives or blame their lack of success in life, love, and fun on some ridiculous thing or another.

• No one on here likes them because they're "alpha".
    Majority of the time they're actually funny and can make me laugh in real life lol. Alpha has nothing to do with it OP.

• This is when you might need to take a break from the site if it's affecting you that much.

• Just tell yourself that you are awesome no matter what anyone else says about you and that you will not let anyone alter your belief about yourself.

• Wow u seem to be taking this shitty place way too seriously lol.

• Why strive to be the number one here if you can be #1 in the real world?

• you made me curious about what you look like. What makes a guy here an "alpha" in your eyes?

-Girls here love him.
      -Dominates arguments and debates.
      -People respect what he has to say.
      -Says what he wants and doesn't care.
      -Flirt.

You say that you can not be yourself here. Start with that. Try to be you?

• We're all on the Island of Misfit Toys here. You're just as welcome as the rest of us fools!

• G@G is a bucket discussion pool. When you feel the way you do then you are taking it too seriously. Put your phone down and do something meaningful with your life.

• Be yourself and don't get involved in all of the redrick on here.
    I have not gotten this far on gag with dealing with many people who don't know their head from a hole.
    Post anon when you need to and get to a good level and strive to be master.

What Guys Said 21

• Alpha, beta. . . other types of radiation. . . really who cares? I know I don't

http://i.makeagif.com/media/4-28-2015/H8kXrt.gif

Just go watch Hitler, the McDonalds video is good, it'll take your mind off things

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• 0|0
  • Leave gag
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• OP... it's time to stop... you're delusional if you think women like "Alpha's" because they're an "alpha".

Having a good sense of humor/personality can get you far by itself. Also the fact that this site is kind of cliquey adds to the illusion.

img.pandawhale.com/...s-franco-this-is-th-h6jp.gif

• It's just a website, man. Why do you take it so seriously? Being an "alpha" on a website is just as credible as being a "gangsta" on a website. If it's affecting you that much then you need to log off and go out and life life.

• What's really interesting here to me is ; those who pretend to know what there talking about by always googling for answers or taking concrete facts and making them an argument of an opinion instead. Then complaining later in a question to see where it all goes like they knew what the answer was all the time. Now they mysteriously want to be a character there not.

• I personally laugh at the "GaG Alphas"

• Stop caring. There are no real consequences to not playing along with a bullshit game that people in a group made up in order to make themselves look superior.
    I mean, look at me. I stopped giving a shit years ago and now I'm in college at 16 years old.

• Anyone who claims to be an Alpha in any setting anywhere isn't.

• Obviously this is meant in jest otherwise you would be a rather worthless human being

I guess I'm worthless then.

• Join the first grade in any school, that teaches you about IT for starters and online behaviors and let them tell you, that the internet is that kind of a place.

You have some self E-steem issues.

• Stop living in your own world OP. Go outside and smell the fresh air for a change.

• Man this alpha thing is going too far its just jokes.

• that whole post is the antithesis of "alpha"

I went into this knowing that. Why do you think I posted anonymously? lol

• You really want to be a gag alpha? I think your life priorities are messed up.

• Be yourself on this website man!

• What's a Gag Alpha?

• In order to be the G@G Alpha, you need to make the G@G Goddess @redeyemindtricks yours

• It's the internet, it's not to be taken seriously.

• cool story bro.

• This is really pathetic