Have you ever block someone on this site before?

I've blocked people but only because they blocked me first, some how I still see there response, but have you blocked people on this site and what was your reasoning for blocking them?

• Yes I have blocked before
    72% (46)59% (19)68% (65)Vote
  • No I have never blocked anyone
    28% (18)41% (13)32% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
24|18

Most Helpful Girl

• I block 3 kinds of people:
    a) full blown creeps or ones that send me dick pics that I don't want
    b) nasty people, like the guy that called me a 'little cunt' because I told him nicely that I wasn't going to send him nudes
    c) people who block me first lol
    So yeah, my block count is pretty high.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I've had several block me because they're incapable of forming intelligent enough arguments against me, so usually they call me a name and block me. Toughos.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• Yes I have. I have 5 people blocked, for these reasons:
    1) Creeps that have messaged me.
    2) Obvious trolls.
    3) People who try to argue with me and say I'M the troll.
    There are also judgmental pricks out there and people I would like to block, but for the most part I just ignore their existence. They've probably already blocked me at some point. There is one blue anon who gets on my nerves (repetitive questions), but of course you can't block the anonymous.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes all of them are guys. I have blocked 5 male users. Two of them because they kept and asking me to rate their dicks, one is rude and only answer sexual questions, another 2 block me first so I block them back. The last part is funny because I never know that they exist on this site😂

1|1
    0|0
  • the only people i block are those who are clearly looking for sex talk/relationships.

profile says i'm in a relationship, not interested in anyone but my man. if you can't be bothered to note such basic information, i can't be bothered with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have only blocked 2 kinds of people. Ones who won't stop sexually harassing me and this one guy who claimed to be a previously convicted cyberstalker.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I blocked one person because it seemed to be a psycho and I didn't want this person to offend me and to send me private messages.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol Why, as of Right now, @cchris989, pancake head blocked me, thank God.
    Some people Cannot handle the truth. Sorry.
    Good luck asnd Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

lol!! Others ore heads will try and remove your comment and so forth here dear. xx

• 1mo

lol!!! Found out someone on here has a beef, why I don't know. People start in on my first, I try and give advice and mind my own business. xx

• sure. mostly just the ignorant argumentative ones. Not going to waste any more of my time on them

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have, it's usually people who absolutely will not leave me alone and will not stop being rude no matter how many times I try to end the conversation.

2|0
    0|0
  • An trolls that aren't anon when they troll get blocked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah anyone who sends me gross messages in my inbox.
    Zero tolerance policy now lmao. Happens too often.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked one user.

1|0
    0|0
  • The same guy who keeps sexually harassing and irritating me

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Like, it's easy just to ignore people.

1|0
    1|0
  • yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes if they annoy me

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol yes. Inappropriate messages gets people blocked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yap, a bunch of idiots. 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • No after all the time I've been on here I never had to block Anyone here!

P. S. this is day 1

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have blocked a few. Mostly creeps

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, a bunch of guys. 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeup I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Not usually but I sometimes will.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked one user

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I've got 5 people blocked and have been here for years. All of them are highly Radical Feminists who have openly admitted to hating men and think that men shouldn't have certain human rights, like Free Speech. Even then it took them going out of their way to target me and act like total assholes, eventually I will block someone I just strongly dislike doing it.

I suspect 2 of the people I have blocked are actually 1 person with 2 accounts, she (pink) was trying to play some fucked up harassment mind game shit with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I block those who block me. I unblock them if I want to answer/comment their question or answer.
    If I'm unblocked then, I unblock them.
    There's one guy who started insulting me, every time I unblocked him. He remains blocked.
    I'll NEVER block someone because we don't agree on something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who interferes with my enjoyment of the site

2|0
    0|0
  • Like 2 or 3 angry cunts.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yup I just blocked a 28 year old female troll

2|0
    0|0
  • I blocked them because they were getting on my nerves. I unblocked them like a week after though.

0|0
    0|0
  • One so far, she was very disrespectful. If some blocks me good for me, i don't need to block them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, that's too much work.

http://i.imgur.com/lVRcxsg.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked 5 dicks and 3 cunts. One of the cunts deactivated herself on GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • The act of blocking is a sign of anger. I never get angry at anyone despite the high level of stupidity on here. Basically, I just laugh them off and never respond to their idiotic comments. They don't deserve my time in blocking them lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when it's absolutely necessary.

2|0
    0|0
  • no because my confidence is too high. people block me because a) I'm too handsome b) I'm too much to handle.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i was just blocked because i was trying to help someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. thats because they blocked me first.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i have

0|0
    0|0
  • no I cannot be bothered to

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll block anti-white shitf@gs, cucks, extreme sjws and other ass heads if they get really annoying.

0|0
    0|0