If people follow you here, what do they see?

Most Helpful Guy

• They see when you ask a question that you post or I should say they get a notification when you ask a question.

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone follows you, it just means they can see your activity (Questions, Opinions, Replies, when you receive MHO, etc.) in their Live Feed if they filter their feed by users they follow. They can NOT see your activity if you post anonymously though.

Also, if you are wanting more privacy, you can go to your settings page on your profile, scroll down to the section that says "Privacy Settings" and check the box that says "Set profile private." Then click "save." When you have a private profile, other users have to request to follow you. So people will only be able to follow you if you accept their follow request. :)

Oh so if I make an opinion, they will know it?

Not really. You see someone who you think gives good advice, is funny, or interesting, you 'follow' them so you can see more of their posts. Like I said, if you don't want anyone to be able to freely follow you, just set your profile to private. :)

Oh yeah, I can understand that more :)

What Guys Said 8

• everything... ;)

• they will see i dont like curiosity from my profile. and my humor is a bit off lol

• They would get an alert if you ask a question.

• Your profile is open so nothing extra - If you follow someone you will be told when they ask a question or share a take and you see their opinions first on a question.

• Into your soul.

• You, naked in the shower.

Dear god, no

Lol. Just kidding. They just get the chance to see your posts. Questions and comments. And your profile if it's set at private and send pm's to you.

• They can see what you post, like question, opinions and answers to opinions.

• You are already following me. And you can see all my posts and my background details. posted there. That's all. Nothing more than that.

What Girls Said 2

• The Truth that I Post with every Answer and Question I post.
    Problem is, Not everyone Wants to Heed to it nor Believe it.
    Can't please Everyone, hun.
    Good luck and Great question, Welcome to Gag Town @Ayre_Frey xx

• They see the questions and comments you've posted as well as your "About Me" and profile details. That's helpful if the user's profile is private. Otherwise, users can see that information anyway.