If you have, why have you blocked a girl on GaG before?

1|0
16|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I wrote thoughtful, respectful posts on three of her questions. I go back and review questions I've answered from time to time because I'm curious to see what other people wrote and how the asker responded. When I did, I saw she clicked TU on literally every opinion but mine on all her questions. Even the troll ones. I blocked her for housekeeping reasons, not because I had hurt feelings. I just didn't want to waste my time answering her questions if she didn't like them. But the system kept showing me her questions anyway, so I unblocked her.

Other than that, I wouldn't block anyone just for being rude. I'd much rather see their rudeness. I would block someone for harassing me, but that's never happened.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• i don't think i have

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought she was a condescending bitch and didn't want to see her on my questions or on the main site feed anymore.

1|0
    1|0
  • Because they were decrepit cunts or excessively ignorant, in my view.

0|0
    1|0
  • I have blocked 3 for being argumentative

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't, waste of time to block in my opinion. I'll still see the persons posts and that's the problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't block i prefer to argue :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Only once. I replied to one of her comments and she started messaging me right away. I tried to keep the conversation light and fun but she kept steering it to inappropriate places. I eventually had to block her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, though it is possible I don't remember having been here so long.

At least 4-5 have blocked me though, generally because they can't stand to lose an argument. No great loss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I just blocked a girl today! But she'll never know unless she tries to comment to this opinion! Muhahaha

0|0
    1|0
  • Same reason I have blocked anyone else.
    They have expressed something so exceedingly stupid that I have no faith and interest in the rest of their opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was straight up a feminazi and refused to acknowledge I had a point/differing perspective. She was losing the argument so she blocked me. I've blocked people for being rude though.

0|0
    1|0
  • Because he thinks the earth is flat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never have
    Wait yeah one girl
    For spamming me
    I'm 99% sure it was a guy though so probably doesn't count

0|0
    0|0
  • Few girls on here are creepy as well
    But I usually don't unblock everyone after some time

0|0
    0|0
  • No but there have been a few women here that have blocked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never blocked anyone, never will

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't block people. I believe that simply refusing to listen to others is the cowards way out.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You can block someone for being annoying, even if what they say has nothing to do with a belief

• 1mo

If they're being annoying, I'm just going to ignore them.

• i dont have anyone blocked

0|0
    0|0
  • She became way too clingy

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

*sigh* I think a guy blocked me for that reason :/

• Show All
    • 1mo

well, now you've learned a lesson I'd say

• 1mo

I guess :/

• Yes feminists

0|0
    0|0
  • tons lots of whackos!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Because they were being a bitch. I think that's the main reason for most people. I've blocked 2. They don't take things at face value and make assumptions, even when you try to correct them but they always think they're right.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKTTTTT

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are displaying psychotic behaviour... I block them. Or if they are creepy 😝

0|0
    0|0
  • She's either trolling hard that I can smell it, or she's a catfish. Or I just dislike her in general

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) not really a girl
    2) interested in arguing above all else (usually 1)

0|0
    0|0
  • She was annoying af.

0|0
    0|0
  • i blocked a girl on here for being a racist brat. she's still on here too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blocked a few, but most likely men were behind the pink accounts. Asking weird ass questions lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • posted explicit pics

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not blocked any female users

1|0
    0|0
  • Typically only if a girl blocks me first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. One. Because she kept asking me creepy questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I've blocked a couple. Today I added a new little brat to the list.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't block

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never blocked a girl on GaG before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls only? No. I block both.
    But with u mentioning girl, I block them when I need to. Especially when someone dishes me.

0|0
    0|0