Do you think there are celebrities who use this site anonymously?

Occasionally you see a "which celebrity is hotter" etc and it's a little different from the usual ones and you just wonder are they actually themselves asking the mirror on the proverbial wall if you know what I mean.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait till i become a celebrity, the first thing that happens i'll type it on this site instead of reporting it to the paparazzi xD

The owners of this site would love you for that. Maybe you could do a deal with them

Most Helpful Guy

• im sure there are i know a few weeks ago i had made a comment on how angalina golene was not as smart or as respectful to some other girl. and this anon person sent me a pm correcting me telling about collages she had went to and some other specifics i dont think i have heard from anywhere.

it did make me wonder if maybe it was her or someone who knows her from how offended they seemed to be from what i said.

Yeah that's a bit suss

It probably is because regular people are commoners or peasants to them. We have to actually work every day.

true but it would be nice to see a famous person want to be around every day people.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• I hope they have more of a life than that

• I bet you it's Kim kardashian that is that one bitchy pink anon user. I mean there's a lot of them but she has to be one of them.

• I am actually a celeb. I am kanye west.

• Could be. Sometimes i wonder if all those Trump-hating questions made by anonymous are made by Hillary lol

• maybe z list but i even doubt that

• Actually, I'm really a girl. I'm Taylor Momsen!!

• I very much doubt it unless they really have the extra time to spend on something like this. Some of them have really busy schedules. If those questions are from users that only log on a few times after signing up and then they stop and become inactive shortly, then maybe, it could be them, or perhaps they could be someone working for a celebrity.

I'd say quite a few of them have a lot of spare time