GaG inbox alerts?

I know it's something silly to complain about, but I haven't been very active recently. GaG has been spamming me with inboxes recommending questions to me.. Whenever I do login to have a nose I'm always greeted with spam. :/

Anyone else have this, and what are your views on it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get Hundreds of Notifications and Messages here every day and I have to Keep up or I will Go Crazy in a One Shot Deal in Doing it All at One.
    I also get Some of my comments Removed that has been Done lately but if people start it, I don't Back down. This is Also Put in my Inbox.
    Good luck and I am sure Gag knows what Is going on with Everything and Everyone here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Check out your notification settings

What Girls Said 3

• Tis a touch on the annoying side, but then again I constantly have a ba-jillion notifications.

• You can change those under your "Settings" tab. Scroll to the bottom of that page and there is a section labeled "Notifications" where you can choose with things you want to get be notified of or not. :)

• I did, I went into my settings and took it off

Oh you can?

:) Yeh. It has a list of the notifications you receive and you just untick the ones you don't want

What Guys Said 2