What types of people do you dislike on GaG?

I've recently learned that everyone dislikes each other on GaG so I changed it up a bit.

What kind of people make you angry, annoyed or make you shake your head on this site?
Personally I dislike: People that blame others for their own faults, bad trolls, ignorant people, gold diggers and the racists here. I'm sure there's more but that's all I can name for now.

Don't say anyone specific because you need to #spreadthelove but at the same time #spreadthehate

1mo Okay so it's way easier to #spreadthehate than to #spreadthelove

I figured what else I dislike

Desperate guys/girls, bad political debates that just lead into insults, bitter people, obvious people looking for attention, people who can't accept opinions, people who can't admit their wrong and probably way more.
1mo I dunno what else I hate honestly, I can only have so much hate inside me for people.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like that there seems to be a group of bullies around here. They haven't bothered me but I've noticed them teasing others.
    I also don't like people who call people names because they have no real arguments to fall back on.
    Creepy guys who can't take no for an answer.
    Women who are 28 just because I'm jealous of them 😉

Is there like a clique of bullies or just random people LOL.

• 26d

Thanks for mh 💚

• 26d

No problem :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1- people who make everything about sex
    2- annoying Turkish people who ask about turkey... no one cares
    3- people who literally ignore facts... the worst type of person
    4- people who can't put together more than 2 points to understand a conclusion
    5- not so much people, but takes and questions that try to be original despite being written or asked 45 minutes ago 😑... there were 25 anti trump and Hillary takes yesterday. You making a take is literally what the dude just wrote

What Girls Said 35

• I don't like the people who think it's okay to send dick pics to a 17 year old girl and shit like that.

I dont like people like you who hate other people for be who wr are

you're not hot enough for me to want to send you a picture of my dick anyways

yeah that's sick... I personally stop as soon as they hit 15!

• I like Many Many on Here, dear, I have way over 557 Followers, but the Other Ones with Attitude who are Rude and Crude, I tell you, Will get Blocked.
    Unacceptable.
    Good luck and Great question, @CisScum xx

• Butthurt, extreme left wing liberal trolls who don't shut the fuck up about their beliefs

• I don't really hate anyone. I am just indifferent. I can be annoyed momentarily or for a few minutes. mostly by people who can't argue and start stating baseless nonsense and expect me to respond to them.

most people who dislike me or the ones that I am supposed to dislike because of us having different beliefs actually amuse me. like I like seeing neo-nazis or pro-Ikhwan al Muslimun Muslims around. they are pretty funny when they get angry.

• The only people who I dislike on GaG or IRL are hypocrites. It's one of those things like Shakespeare's line, "The lady (or man in that case) doth protest too much, methinks"

It's easy throw stones at a glass house but before doing that, make sure your home is spotless.

• I don't dislike anyone in particular. I dislike certain behavior but I don't care about people enough to contemplate why I don't like them.

Ya that's all I am really looking for, just types of behaviors. I guess that's what I meant by "types of people".

Honestly:

Bullying other users - I get being a troll to an extent, or if someone is being an idiot and you tell them off, but leave it at that, there's no reason to terrorize a user.
      Fetish users who create multiple accounts to spam the same fetish questions - for obvious reasons
      Users who regularly twist around what other users say in their opinions to fit an agenda and use it as an excuse to be exceedingly negative.
      Underage users posting sexual stuff and old users pursing underage users.

Stuff like that.

I really dislike the spam of fetish posts, especially the weird ones about little girls or something. May not be I guess a fetish but there's an obsession.

• People who get mad and insult people for having differing opinions (i. e. Trump and/or Hillary supporters)

The racists and bitter people are pretty bad too.

I kind of just dislike the hillary vs trump arguments all together these days, they were fun at first but now old.

• I hate talking to conservatives who are so crazy they can't be convinced

• Those people who think it is ok to be racist, and those people who think it is ok to ask a 14 year old to finger herself for them. Such gumbos. ㅠ. ㅠ
    And then that are those people who ask the most ridiculous question on here, like seriously. T. T
    And THEN, yet AGAIN, there are those people who message and ask to see my face, and boobs. What is this place coming to. Y. Y
    It is a long list. -_-+

That's fucking horrible jesus. Too many perverts and euphebophiles on this site.

I hope not all men are like that, like you said.
      It is awful. ('-' )

Nah, just the shitty guys.

• I wouldn't say i really dislike anyone but i guess obviously the perverts lol and the disrespect some people can have , also when people get mad because you both have different opinions

• -Creeps
    -Bad trolls
    -Racists
    -Those who don't want a healthy debate
    -Those who can't accept differences in opinion

• These are some of the types of people I dislike on GAG:

- Racists
    - Sexists
    - Trolls
    - The bitter ones
    - The ones who think they know it all
    - The ones who are always looking for an argument
    - Attention seekers

And the list goes on...

• I don't hate them, but I disike people who pick fights for no reason. It surprisingly doesn't happen in real life for me, just here on GAG.
    Plus the creepy perverts. *shudders*

• I don't like the horny people in my inbox that cause me to put up dump profile pictures like this. lol
    Can't even post a pic waist up, for crying out loud lol.

Ya I know how you feel, I mean they could just fap all their horniness away like normal people or just have self control.

lmfao yeah.
      But now I'm Hubert Cumberdale. Not a catfish, I swear.

It's okay I believe you LOL

• All the ones you dislike, but especially scum who think they can control people through genital mutilation. If I saw him in real life, I'd rip his freaking tongue out!

One more. People that block people because they have a different opinion than the general consensus. If you can't accept another point of view, than you're a p*ssy. Period.

• The people that think it's okay to call someone a "little cunt" for politely refusing to send them nudes. Sometimes I think people either forget or just don't give a shit that I'm still 17 too.
    Oh, and the anons that tell you "Bitch, you're ugly." and call you a "Nasty ass bitch, with a deformed face."
    I really, really dislike the people that are just downright rude and nasty. Honestly, fk off, and spread your hate somewhere else, it's not wanted here.
    Oh, and:
    Racists.
    Bitter people that hate on one gender.
    People that literally pounce on others opinions and no matter what you say *will not* listen to reason and fall back to being insulting and name calling.

• The cowards, who say negative/rude/mean/sexual crap and put their theirselves as anonymous!😡😡

Yup... I get why some people go anonymous to protect their security but there's people who are cowards that go anon as well.

yeah yeah

@Table20 I win as usual, but you already knew that -👸🏽

• HOW DO I LOOK, RATE ME

• The ones who can't see further than the tip of their noses.

• I don't like people who try to do sexual harassment to a 16 year old

• horn dogs and deliberately ignorant trolls, racist sexist or otherwise.

• Ignorant, horny, racist, good for nothing people

• Everything you mentioned but creeps too

• I hate people who call people names and put others down just because they have a different opinion.

• I hate that tights guy... he needs to give the fuck up and go crawl under a rock!!!😲 Oh and that girl who always asks how does she look questions... she knows she's hot!

I feel like a lot of people who do the whole "how do I look thing" know they're attractive, just wanting some attention.

Oh god... well I guess he kind of did deserve what he got on this site then. Seemed like he did that to multiple women.

Hahaha still feel a little bad but Oh well.

• I dislike people that can't grammar and people that lie but don't even try to hide it.
    I always seen these posts where people talk about having crushes and being in high school but their age says (18-24)

I also dislike the people that ask a yes or no question (in the title) but then ask the same question but opposite in the details.
      Example:
      (title) Are Potatoes Cool?
      (details) Do you hate potatoes?

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO ANSWER THE TITLE QUESTION OR THE DETAILS QUESTION!!! UGH!!!

• I don't dislike people. There are many whom I despise on an app site.

• The bitter anons although... sometimes they make me laugh.

• hm, mostly people who get pissed easily.

• rude people and people who always argue with u to prove they are right.

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 24

• I dislike the people who think "I'm right and anyone who disagrees with me must be wrong. . . probably because they're stupid."

• - There is this guy who has been spamming the How Do I Look topic, with the same question "How can I be better". People who are active, sure know who I am talking about.
    - Rate Me questions. I don't like it how they seem to care so much about some number
    - Catfish: "just woke up" *hair done, make up done BUT in a bed Lmao*
    - People who generalize. "Why are men cheaters? Why are women cheaters?"
    - This question..."What do you think about Turkey?"
    - Closeminded people
    - People who ask for honest opinions from us, but get offended when our opinion differs from theirs

• nothing. everything that exists here is entertainment. and i come to be entertained.

• Bitchy, condescending girls.

• I don't like the people who are racist (especially racist towards black people, cauz i'm black myself).

No need for such evil.

• I dont hate particular people, just dick questions and race questions and other questions of that sort.

• - People who disrespect you when they don't agree with your opinion (haven't had that done to me yet but I've seen such scenarios multiple times)
    - People who act like they know all
    - People who are too serious and can't take a joke
    - People who posts pictures of others asking how they look, to rate them when it's not them. Catfishing.
    - Weird questions like "I'm from Turkey. Do you love me?". (Nothing towards turkish people, I love you guys) #loveTurkey
    - Cyberbullying

• - Social justice warriors.
    - Feminazis.
    - Self hating white people.
    - Bitter men who hate women.
    - People who always think they're right.

• The drama kings/queens who have to argue about everything

• Stupid, horny people.

• Lots of people on here lol.

• I personally like trolls and their question. They are what keeps this site fun

Some are okay, some just are idiotic and sure fun to make fun of but they're just sad people.

Agree

yeah i respect ur opinion, but they usually give me a headache. Im just here to get an Amazon gift card and i have to wade through this metaphorical shit to get it. Ankle Deep, Runny Shit

• The type of people who make opinionated statements or say dumb shit but when someone calls them out on it they say "Tell that to someone who cares." Bonus points if they eventually quit the argument because they "lost interest."

• I dislike the people who insist you can have a healthy relationship with a Mcnugget.

• Most of them. Except Palek, he's "epic" as the kids say.

• The types who ask dick questions or repeat questions.

• Don't have particularly strong feelings towards anyone on G@G in general.

• Hey look that's Jessica Jones! (irrelevant to the question)

• People that use faulty logic in their statements.

• stupid people, blind people and ugly people

• You people are getting way too annoyed here. This is internet, everybody is an asshole here, but it's virtual. There is nothing somebody can say here that will make any difference in your real life. Just relax.

Doesn't mean I can't talk about it, it was a fun little post nothing to be that serious about.

That's fine, Im just saying people here in general should relax a bit more

• People that behave rude or racist.

• I hate everybody on this site

• people who post those lame memes and gifs