Why did Logesh leave?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love how all you fuckers are saying he was bullied. If you've noticed him being bullied say something. Actin as if y'all are angels smh

Most Helpful Girl

• Because a bunch of insecure pathetic people on this site bullied him and they think it is fun. Interesting part is they think that they are attractive enough to do that. No you aren't. You are just little basement dwellers who get the attention online. I bet most of these people are introvert anti-social type which is why they have so much time to do the cyber bullying. They should go out more and get a bf/gf. If you are attractive why do you feel it is a need to put others (who are less attractive than you) down and treat them like shit? Obviously you are insecure. I have never seen really attractive people do that.

Yes I get that he was a creep and weirdo that is why I blocked him before he even start any sort of convo with me. Is that hard for you guys to do? I hope they will get what they deserve some days.

Yeah i even see an anon posing as logesh and making fun of his pictures

I agree. MHO here.

• 5d

Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 26

• because people bullied him out, which don't make them better than him

Aww

So mean

Agreed.

• Dude was being mocked of constantly
    It's called cyber bullying.

I wouldn't stay in place where i was being ridiculed

Happens a lot here with 2 years I have seen. xx

Second this. He really didn't like it

@mooky06 no, he was deeply hurt. But I didn't know he would deactivate. Just disappeared into the nite.
      However, he may return. xx

• He was cyber bullied by a lot of people and from my understanding English is not his first language and he didn't understand it that well so were like we saw sarcasm and joking he would see it as serious conversation.

So between the bulling and the communication confusion I guess it was to much for him.

I'm only speculating of course.

• Probably because everyone was sarcastically mocking him.

• It's funny... when Hulk left, most of girls on here celebrated. Now that Logesh is gone, most of the girls on here are now in mourning :p

Logesh was a living legend and certified G@G Pimp :)

• because people were bullying him, which wasn't a good thing to do

• Cause you guys scared him away I guess.

You gave me an idea
      He can't handle 50 chicks talking to him at the same time
      I think that's freaking him out
      All girls go for him and @chico_brah
      Now all i got is chico 😂

• I was reading some of the convos between him and some other people. He spoke a different language. English was not his first language and so he didn't really catch on to the sarcasm of the girls that were making fun of him. To him, he's reading/translating the words as they are. Eventually, I think he caught on and just left. He's prob not too broken hearted though because it's online and he'll get over it. Cyber bullying is a thing though I hear.

• Because the true Alpha known as kapakani rose and dispatched him quietly.

R. I. P logesh

• Honestly who was this guy and why do so many young girls love/hate him?

@Triss
    @reixun
    @luci92

I heard that he apparently creeped on some girls, but there were more appropriate ways to deal with it than how it was handled. And that's coming from ME.

I tagged him in like, 2 questions, which I do regret, but other than that never had anything to do with him, aside from the nudes I got sent obviously.

• Probably because he was being cyber bullied by pathetic users on this site. I don't blame him either.

• I don't know what he did but he was get a lot of crap thrown at him.

• Either his love of blood got him arrested.

Or he go sick and tired of being the laughing stock of GaG.

• Who the heck is Logesh?

• Cause y'all won't send him noods

• Never heard or him

• I wonder why...😕

• Don't even know who that us...

• i dont know, i have missed out on the story of logesh.

• because he got his heart broken by @autumn-bunny

Not true he broke my heart.

@Autumn-Bunny we learn from our mistakes. I enjoyed chiming in some fun and thought for awhile, Mayeb just maybe it is True, he seemed Convinced. But then I knew No. xx

• He left because of me. I am more handsome than him.

• Who? - - -

• good riddance

• Was this the guy who was getting tons of nude pics from all the female gagers?

• I don'r care

• Girls are so confusing..

What Girls Said 19

• Is that even a question? Bunch of assholes bullying you, I think anyone would leave.

• Probably because of the gang mentality on this site. He was being picked on by some people who thought it was cute and cool to bully people. I don't blame him for leaving.

• He was being bullied pretty badly.

• That makes me sad. Basically a few immature girls and guys bullied him for fun.
    Younger users are always like "nobody takes us seriously because of our age" and I'm not saying it's all younger users but when you see behavior like that it makes it hard too.
    Logesh seemed like a nice guy.

• damn, this is the 3rd or 5th Logesh question I've seen today
    guess he couldn't handle all the honeys! lol

• Because a bunch of users were picking on him unprovoked. Probably got to much for him, so he left. Even though he did ask some creepy questions, he didn't deserve that.

• He beat the hell out of someone's ass. He loved blood so much.

• Oh no, who will ask all those sexual questions now? :/

You, if you want. xx

@Paris13 the sarcasm was lost XD?
      But a serious answer, I'm seeing a lot of "He was bullied" and even a "He was led on by a girl" Seriously, he didn't understand privacy and limitations. He would ask me sexual things knowing I had a boyfriend and after I asked him to stop. I eventually told him to just tag me in his questions to make my answers open to the community, not a private sexual conversation, but then some girl was like "Why do you tag her" and I think it made him upset so he stopped doing it. He wasn't a sweet angel in the beginning, but did he deserve to be bullied, no.

I was joking with you, although I never Cared for his "Sex Questions,' the bullying, as you see I have written here, dear, was Uncalled for. LOGESH was a friend of mine. xx

• Damn... ><

• Well it might be because of many people bullied him and putting him in every opinion.

But i never understood why people did it anyway. What`s fun about it?

• LOGESH 😰😰😯Why did you leave us? We need to get him back!❤️LOGESH

• i don't know

• Logesh left? Whhaaaaa? Noooooo!!!

• Interpol got him for wanting blood

• OMG...😳
    He left? But why?
    Unbelievable. 😭😶

• The true gag alpha, RIP logesh.
    Guess he got insecure after sending me nudes.

• Its not my fualt! People need to stop saying it's me.

• He Left?
    He was getting a lot of bad publicity from a lot of girl gaggers and teased, and @Autumn-Bunny broke his heart.
    @saraine is his replacement and will soon introduce bunny to him. He as close to LOGESH as anyone on here can get.

• cause he's famous now
    cdn3-www.comingsoon.net/.../wreckedtbs.jpg
    if you miss him you can just watch wrecked on tbs 😂😂

You know you're going to hell for that right

@FantasyGeek05 I don't believe in fantasy stories lol so no hell for me