Is anybody using the GaG app from playstore?

having issues with the app.. iv waited for sooooo long for this to happen yet it has so many terrible glitches..

am i alone with the glitches or do they need rectification. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi red_knight,
    Please make sure you have installed the latest version as we do make updates to fix issues as we find them. What specific issues are you experiencing?

• my messenger keeps crashing.. and also I cannot inbox anyone first.. they have to inbox me even if we both following each other... currently I'm uptodate but it still persists...

• Just to follow up, we have corrected the issue so you should be able to send messages to anyone on the app now, just make sure to download the update. :)

• sure thing.. thanks for quick response

Most Helpful Guy

• I eh... dont really use that app... didn't even know there was a gag app..

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• I am and it is fine but I can't read private messages.

• I haven't gotten any issue with it

• I just added it not to long ago and so far I haven't had any issues.

• The app is working great for me, no glitches so far.

What Guys Said 3

• Have given up on the iOS version for now, sticking with the mobile browser version.

• I tried it, didn't like it and uninstalled it.

• so many glitches.. I only use the messenger coz its instant.. but iv seen it can now be linked with fb and fb messenger for chats

• Yeah. Still wouldn't sell me on it cause I don't use facebook anyway

• Yeah and it's working pretty good so far, make sure you have the latest version installed