Does anything actually happen if you report a GaG member for abuse, offensive language, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• G@G plays favorites. Certain gaggers on here - who shall remain unmentioned so I won't get banned - can be offensive and belligerent and no action is taken. Yet others do just a fraction of what they do and BOOM they are gone. It's a ridiculous scale

Most Helpful Girl

• All reports are reviewed by the admin team. We may send a warning to the user and if the user has several previous warnings for the same behavior, their account could be canceled.

You guys need to

Is there a list of the admin team available?

@jman46241 No, there is no public list of the admin team. Anyone is free to contact me though or send a message to the GirlsAskGuys user. :)

What Guys Said 7

• their account can be deactivated.

i mean, if you even count that as something actually happening because those people always just make a new account and come back.

this has already happened several times with many different members.

• Do you have a recurring problem?

Not recurring. I just wanted to know if there was an actual system or way these decisions are made when it came to deciding to remove a person or their comments.

I'd suggest you address this question to info@girlsaskguys. com. The person on that email address is pretty responsive. I presume they track repeat offenders and knock them off the system if it recurs too many times.

• Depends what Admin make of the report - They probably have a strike policy after a certain number your account is frozen for two days after a certain number of freezings you get banned.

• their posts get removed and if they repeatedly do it then their account can be deactivated

how long does that process take?

well, if you report that can be from a couple of minutes to a couple of hours... I think first a moderator checks and they can hide it if they think it breaks any rules. the admins will then check again and delete it.

if they think it doesn't break any rules then of course nothing happens. how many reports it needs to get you banned... I don't know, probably also depends on what you do.

Thanks

• Posts will b removed, at max I guess thier account will b removed.
    Further than that can be very complicated as laws are diffrent in every country.

• Depends on who you are.

• Yes, their post get removed

What Girls Said 3

• Admins will typically review any claims and decide where to from there. That could range from a warning to having your account fcanceled.

• If they get reported enough the account will be removed

• Sometimes Gag removes the posts with personal attacks.