Has anyone ever been blocked by a moderator because you didn't agree with his opinion?

i'm not naming names, although he knows who he is. i'm one of those kinds of people who doesn't agree with the socially accepted, world narrative (sjw's, feminists, BLM, etc.) because i pay attention to what's really going on and i don't agree with the lies they're telling. however, he blocked me before i could even debate him. i didn't realize any of our mods were sjw's, but i guess they are. has this happened to anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL I'm blocked by a couple of other moderators. ;)

I even had one SuperMod get so upset, that he deleted his account. I think he was level9 maybe even guru too.

I wouldn't concern myself with it if I were you.

#ModsArePeopleToo :)

Yeah, he's a super mod too. It's just surprising.

Hey, thanks for MHGirl. :)

sure. ;-)

What Guys Said 16

• hasn't happened to me yet, not in the way you described. but im sure i've been blocked by plenty of idiots :D im only here to have some fun fuck lol.

• Probably, but I just figure that anyone that blocks me is a weak little nancy that can't stand having their worldview challenged. It's not my problem so I just shrug and move on, maybe return the favor just in case. I don't know "in case of" WHAT, though...

• I block people. Why? Because when someone comes at me with a shitty uneducated opinion, I'd rather block them, than to try to convey years of research and education in a 2,500 character block of text. It's just stupid. So when someone starts arguing about some shit that I can clearly see they know nothing about? I just block their asses because you cannot educate people on the internet. I think so far I've blocked 5 people already! And I avoid these political social posts too! How the hell I can still get these idiots trying to argue with me is beyond me. But yea, I can't blame anyone for blocking someone especially if they have the same mentality as me.

• There are hundreds of mods so you will get all sorts of personality

• 1|0
  • I think blocking is ridiculous so I don't really do that much. After a while I get bored of it and remove the block, if ever.

I don't block people for disagreeing though, that's just petty. I block if I'm getting bored of replies and I want them to "time out" for a bit.

• i'm a moderator who has been blocked

well that's crappy. i don't really see the point of it. as long as you weren't being mean, there should be no reason for this.

@CheerGirl38139 yeah i went through and saw you were blocked. don't remember why.

You said I was annoying because I thought you were wrong about something 😂😂

The point is tho... maybe I was... in YOUR opinion. That doesn't mean I "won" bc you chose to block me. I nevery get why people think that being blocked is a "win". That's your prerogative to block a user that you personally deem to be annoying.

I've been blocked bc of my sarcasm. I block people that I deem to be trolls or habitual antagonists. BFD.

It is what it is. ✌

• Yep hahahha I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one who sometimes hides my opinions/questions for no reason.

• I have never been the blocker. I have been the blockee a few times.

• not blocked but I agree. If I scrutinize "israel" even a teeny bit-my comment is removed. it's disgusting. nobody should be above scrutiny (memo to feminists)

• Yes, some mods of this website are total cucks who want to seal themselves in echo chambers. It's pathetic.

• Mods SWJ's
    Which one, that's news to me

• Moderator's are just regular people with some power, they'll block anyone they disagree with if they want to.

• I haven't talked to a mod yet.
    I have dealt with mods on other sites and online gaming before though.
    One time a server had such petty, prejudiced, and conclusion-jumping mods that I myself became a mod so that someone could pick up the slack.

• No, but I'm not sure why you would be so butthurt by that. Get over it.

• Nope. I stay away from mods. Theyre really just a small group children always active on this site. Noticed and liked by gag boss and given with badge

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a mod and I've blocked people on here before lol... :) :) :) :) :) :)
    But there's reasons for it, always. Usually it's when they try to twist my words or keep coming at me despite my efforts to be kind or nice. Then I'm just like naaaah son, not today, bye.

• Well being an SJW doesn't make it so you can't be a mod, nor does it mean you can't block people. Sure, it's annoying but being a mod doesn't have much to do with it.

• A lot of fellow mods have blocked me lol

• You sound like you really like to argue, srsly.

not really.

I think you should write with uppercase I's more! Like when you argue with people, I've heard it makes your points come off more confidently, even if everything else you write is lowercase.

okay. sometimes i type so fast though that i don't really pay attention to grammatical rules.

• Who are the moderators on here? I've never seen them on here before.

• I don't believe that has happened to me yet.

• Not that I know of.