Just curious as to why so many people want to hide their identities? I mean for the most part we are all here to help each other out, no need to hide who you are
Most Helpful Girl
We're not all here to help each other out, which is unfortunate. Some will tend topurposely be harmful, offensive, and harassing. People post questions anonymously becuase
1) A question could be very personal
2) Very embarrassing
4) Be offensive toward others
5) To be trolling
It's also the fact that they may not want to be known all over GAG as THAT person that asked the question, or be hunted down and harassed/questioned with messages.4
Most Helpful Guy
1. We have GAGers who if they don't like your oppinion/question will automatically block you.
2. People on GAG are judgmental and might take a question the wrong way and block you. Thus, limiting questions you can respond to.
3. People on GAG like to get people banned if they don't like your opinion too much.
4. People on GAG depending on profile pic like to send messages to you and some people don't want the attention.1