Why is gag obsessed with me?

Questions are made on the daily about me. I get accused of being all of them on my 40 pink accounts. There is a pink anon that says she loves me. Some boyo keeps making accounts of me and using my pics. Some dude stalked me and msgd my friends on my FB. Another girl from gag went to my old community college and literally stalked me as well.

Then I got people electing me as a fucking "gag alpha" all the time. Then I got dudes telling me I'm a fake alpha when I don't even know how the fuck any of this started. I don't even have a pic anymore boyos. I'll continue to make y'all laugh or piss you off. Can y'all just get off my nuts though? Making me uncomfortable. Srs

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• It's the full frontal nudes. Blame the full frontal nudes.

• ... And you just keep right on coming back, too. Don't you. DON'T you.

You like the attention and you know it. Cheap thrills get you off. Don't they.
    ... boyo.

Let's be honest with ourselves here.

:*

I mean I get random nudes and sexting on tap if I want it. All that other shit nah. Are u pink anon red?

lol... "36-45 groupies"
      Now I'm picturing an Aerosmith concert I went to a few years back. There really *were* a bunch of (wannabe) groupies in that age range.
      Like, think typical concert scene, with screaming women trying to climb onto the stage... except the screaming women were all, like, soccer moms. 😂😂

... I'll pass.

Srs tho... this site *does* have a magnetic draw for you. You should think about exactly what that might be. (:

Lmao that's hilarious.!

• Who are you? I've never seen you before

• You are a wannabe funny troll, that's why.

one real female account commenting here, not like his other fake female accounts

• Seriously self obsessed much?

lmao df is wrong with you all. people posting my pics acting like me from over a year ago that j never even posted on here. Gtfo

Seems like a reasonable request to me

Yeah it is, but if people don't stop and it really is hurting you then sadly you unfortunately should leave if that keans you don't get stalked again. I don't even know who the hell u r so I don't know what u r talking about with people

• Ah so now you now how that feels, eh?
    It'd probably help if you just stopped coming back and posting questions with such clickbait titles. Creeps following attention whores are usually the worst.

• What? Have you been on gag before with a different account? Otherwise I don't know why they'd get so attached so fast. Same thing with that logesh guy. I feel like they're looking for a leader since so many of their favorites left. I never understood it but they used to worship the consultant guy and some other meat heads. Are you a meat head? You could be filling their void.

• Shit... sorry. I'll stop making questions about you.

• Aghhhhhh cause you're amazing
    Let downvotes flyyyyyyayayayaa
    Let haters hate 😂😂

• 😂😂😂😂

• Because you're daddy

• That's the risk you run when you put yourself out there online.

• Nah everyone is obsessed with logesh though

Yeah even I saw this.
      Why do girls here loke Logesh? He even showed his genitals to some girls here :/

• They'll never stop lmfao.

• Someone on here ask you to stone them becouse you're "Daddy". Lmao

• Im rolling my eyes so hard rn.

I like the site. Not all the other shit

Bruv yesterday there were 4 questions on me. Two different fake accounts of me with pics over a year ago. Looked up my pics from my bodybuilding account. I'm not validating that' ish.

I don't know man. It's creepy. Best to always remain Anon on sites like this.

• Because you're a chico, that is why.

• 😂😂😂

• Psht, I bet you secretly enjoy it, otherwise you wouldn't ask questions about it. You would ignore the attention if you didn't want it in the first place.

It's continuous. How would I feel if someone was saving your pics from over a year ago and making accounts acting like you?

You're right. I apologize.
      It would be shitty/terrible/sucky. That's one of the reasons why I post anonymously.

• I don't remember you being that popular/noticeable as fearless banana... How did it happen?

I am Fearlessbanana lmao

I think she meant she didn't remember you being popular on the fearless_banana account, not that fearless_banana was way more popular than you as a separate person.

Thanks @Elarra

• Who are you?

What Guys Said 18

• "Then I got people electing me as a fucking 'gag alpha' all the time."

www.betches.com/.../tumblr_m7uu0eXnsd1rry9ec.gif

• Yeah, it's pretty dumb. You get talked about like a celebrity, you get fan accounts even, lol.

• You definitely like the attention though or you would have left by now if the harassment was really bothering you. Or you would have made another account and at least tried to hide who you were.

Besides those pink anons are 2-4 girls at most and either you know them or it's a group of girls trying to just troll.

Also I'm pretty sure the alpha bs is just sarcasm or jokes, if someone actually thinks there's a real "alpha" of this site then... well... I don't even know.

• Seems to be taking it a bit far alright - As I said before I never had a problem with you and you seem to be one of the characters of GaG.

• They think you are fearless_Banana

• I am not

• Haha! Knew it!

• Lol o please don't act like you don't love it.

• Its all because of your 2.5 inch penis.

• Stop bullshiting 😂😂😂

• Is there something you said or did before that pissed them off? You can only blame yourself if that's the case. If they are physically stalking you, you could call the police and have them investigated/arrested.

• It's annoying when people call you a fake alpha

• cough... bit self obsessed... cough

• Gag obsessed with you? Smh

• That shit was gangster! I wanna be just like you, dude. Can I follow you on Instagram?

• NO ONE IS OBSSESED WITH YOU

• Stop acting like a woman

• Bored losers