Some gaggers misread/misunderstanding what your openion?

that has happened few times now to get dislikes and people ask ''What do you mean?'' and when i break it down to simpler English or ask them to googel the word or a person they get mad and block you. I know many here don't have the English language as their native option but misunderstanding what i wrote is so confusing, sure ask me to be more specific and when i do they get mad. English is my 4th language and i don't use such big words that people can't understand and it's written, so copy it and find out what the word means instead of getting mad at me.
Anyone has experienced this?
Oh! Not a fan of ninjas, so yeah no anonymous

1mo OPINION i meant opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens. People misread the tone of text a lot. English not being a first language can cause trouble as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, I have. I usually think the person is trolling, when they claim they don't understand something simple like "He doesn't love you anymore"

Wish it's just ''trolling'' what ever that means for them. I do think to write simpler English and don't give any references of anything from 1900's culture.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh, all the time. Mostly it is because they take my opinions seriously or out of context. I just had a 13 year old girl sass me because she didn't understand a Mean Girls reference. I wasn't even attacking anyone. Oh well.

I don't bother giving opinion for so young people. I do understand what you are going throgh it's so confusing.

What Guys Said 2

• What in the world are you talking about?

• I think you have to be patient on here.