Who else gets this?

When people say something then block you so it looks like you have nothing to say. Am I the only one who finds this funny. It just proves they're out of their depth

Most Helpful Guy

• Well yeah but then it also does an effective job of making it look like they to other people

For example, one person on here said that the democratic party used to support slavery. -_- I was gonna correct her but unfortunately she had blocked me for denying another one of her statements.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can happen and be very true. Other times, people just don't want to deal with the other user anymore. It happens.

What Guys Said 14

• that's really childish.. iv seen loads of them here.. they add me n talk crap next thing I'm blocked.. lol

the best is to ignore

• Well, dont know
    I said a black girl kinda like man she block me.
    I feel sorry but I really think about it
    Maybe I will mention it if we are friend.

• Yeah - It is a bit juvenile to do that

• i just ask a question related to theirs to piss them off and it works cause my opinion is usually the most common and what people prefer.

What was it

Why can't they fight against it. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's right

all opinion are subject I've however when 80% of people think the same its usually for a good reason thats why the mjority of men avoid slutty women and the mjority of women avoid srug addicfs there are obvious deawbacks that people acknowledge and agree are there.

• Yup! Toughy McToughertons.

• well usually they block me after they insult me so i canĀ“t talk back to their stupid bullshit :D

• It's very strange

• If people do that, it means that they don't have anything to say.

• i got is just now by some ivory bitch who thought those who went anon were cowards!

• I get it and it is actually showing how shallow and stupid and amusing these kind of people are

• I couldn't agree more

• Completely agree ;)

• I don't block anyone I just ignore

• eh i don't care

What Girls Said 5

• This chick keeps talking for like paragraphs so I told her tl/dr then blocked to save us all the energy. This convinced me to unblock till she replies then block after.

• I think it's pathetic.

• It really does

• Exactly lmao
    It's so funny

• They act so immature