If you could add new features to Girlsaskguys, what would you add?

Sone neat features would be the option have your question and opinions to be reviewed by mods before it's posted, that way you don't risk getting banned from GirlsaskGuys or get penalized by having one of you question spots used for 72 hours, the option to delete opinions would be nice but it might be abused by some people and the option to edit your questions and opinions would also be neat.

1mo *your question spots.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd like to downvote questions lol

That would be interesting.

yea, we can downvote opinions so why not questions too? i can't report a question just for being stupid but at least i'd be able to give it a thumbs down

Stack Exchange (another way-more-serious-than-GAG QA site) allows this. People are brutal. But the good questions really do bubble to the top.

Most Helpful Guy

• fix the bugs
    improve messaging system
    level requirement for hdil questions
    more customization options for your profile
    advanced editor for posting opinions/questions

What Girls Said 4

• A default no tolerance feature of any penis size questions
    Change the colors and have themes.
    Emoji bar

• Only open questions. Can you imagine? I can, because it used to be a thing. A beautiful thing.

• I wish there was a makeup category

• I think its incredibly stupid to remove questions and opinione. Are oeople on here that essily offended? Why can't gag let me speak my mind? Do you know how annoying it is to have almost all of my questions and opinions remived just bevause im sharing my opinion , even if its might hurt one of you weak , easily triggered people?

A lot of people get easily triggered, that's why I carefully word my questions and add a lot of details so they don't get offended.

What Guys Said 12

• I want to be able to look at the opinions I have on my profile and sort them based on date so that I can see my earliest opinions.

Same with searching the site feed, being able yo filter based on date and age of the poster would be cool.

I would like to see my most downvoted opinions.

I think it would also be cool if we could have two part polls.

For example:

Question 1
    A)
    B)
    C)
    D)

Question 2
    A)
    B)
    C)
    D)

And then be able to see a breakdown of what percentage of people who voted A on question 1 happened to vote B on question 2, or whatever combination you want to see.

I guess more profile customization would be cool.

Oh, and change the master emblem color to purple.

• I would like the ability to edit my opinions in the way Yahoo! Answers allows. I make typos, especially on my phone. I'm picky and it bugs the shit out of me that I accidentally typed "your" instead of "you're", for example!

I'd like to see actual timestamps instead of "3h" or "1mo". That drives me crazy. While I like my opinion showing on top of all others, I would like the ability to sort them into chronological order with mine in the mix.

The opinion of @XRabbitHeartX gave me this additional idea...

If someone asks a question anything like these, the system should just tell the person the answer and nobody will ever have to see that question, ever:

"Does size matter?"

Yes. It matters to you.

"I texted this and s/he ignored me. What does it mean?"

It means the person doesn't care about you and is showing it in a cruel and/or thoughtless way.

"I had unprotected PIV sex. Could I be pregnant?"

Yes, you could be. Get a pregnancy test. GAG users voting will not make the determination.

• Downvoting Questions and Takes if we don't like them, editing Questions in a case of typos and grammar errors.

• I would support pre checking of stuff before it goes on the feed. It is hard to give the editing proposal without some strict guidelines.

• The ability to change your username. Hell, I'd spend 5,000 xper points to have my name changed. Lol.

• I'd add a feature to see which losers on here blocked you

• An automatic catfish scanner machine to whos a catfish.

• The ability to edit would be nice. I try to proofread, but sometimes my fingers and brain aren't in sync.

• *Booty spank button* probably asking for too much.

• An official chat room. Not like that thing someone set up about a week ago that no one uses.

• A rate my tits section.

• A separate site GAG SEX... idio... um... questions.