Why are some users anonymous?

Are you afraid of your real username or what? 😂

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Those people are probably afraid of being judged or something and they feel free to write whatever they want and people can't message them etc. This is annoying, especially when somebody is really mean and posts stupid comments to offend you. Cowards.

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 15

• In short? Because they can. Lol The anonymous feature is an integral part of the site and the option is there for anyone to use. While we recognize that some people may use it to troll, others simply may be sharing something incredibly private or personal and not want their username attached to it, in order to maintain the most privacy possible. That's why the option exists. However, if it bothers you, you also have the option of not allowing anonymous Opinions on your questions and you can always just ignore anonymous posts you see if you don't like them. :)

I asked this question because I was curious. If they share something personal, why would it be on this site? Are you for real? 😂😂

Your question title says "Why are some users anonymous?" so I explained why some users go anonymous. If you disagree, that's fine but it's a perfectly legitimate response to your question. :)

Whatever

• :O OMG NO, NOT MY OWN USERNAME :O
    *scares from seeing it*
    media.giphy.com/media/xZwCTfI3EBBF6/giphy.gif

lol I never go anon, but I don't know, maybe because they feel embarrased at certain questions, but still want to answer. Oh well, time for the anonymous people to explain... :D

• "I don't want to come off as an obsessive fuck every time I ask what a girl/guy means when they send me "Hi, what's up", on Facebook. S/he has done this 900 days in a a row, what could that possibly mean?😱😱😱😱".

I picture it's something like that.

• They wanna troll!!! Or they just don't want hate

• I've never been a pink anon

• No because there literally some hoe bags on here who follow you on posts and if they don't like what you say they feel the need to attack you. Some bitch ass girls are doing that to me. Well I didn't care at first but now its pathetic and annoying.

I think its for mytakes then you can block people off your mytakes because I remember I did it on my feminist mytake.

I don't do mytakes because I mainly use the app version of this site

• Ask @Table20

• I don't know some people are idiots. I should start going anonymous though. Someone is "watching" me.

• I call it the freedom to ask/do anything i desire

• Because they can

• I like it because guys sometimes are really creepy so I can say things and not get harassed or bullied and stuff. They can hate that one comment, but not chase me around whenever I'm on or try to find out about my real life or personal information. I guess it makes me feel safer.

But it's not like they are going to find any personal information about you on this site though

• Yes, I am incredibly scared. I am terrified, please don't hurt me ;_;.

• No and although the so called locker room talk that was played is not irrelevant even if it is 20 years old. At the time Trump was not a 21 year old man, he was in or close to his 50's and at that age how a person perceives women does not change as they get older as by then their personality traits are well established and almost impossible to change. I am not a supporter of Trump for other reasons nor do I feel that Hillary is a significantly better choice, just possibly a slightly better one... If I had my choice Obama 2016

• Because I post a lot on sexual topics and I'd rather my inbox wasn't full of messages from lonely and/or creepy guys.

• If I make a comment somebody doesn't or does like they don't have the power to get my profile or message me, I just feel better about it. I do it most of the time 😁

That is ridiculous 😂😂

What can I do about it? >.< does it bug you? It's not like I'm an asshole on this site