Why do masters on here think they are special?

Everyone who stays long enough can be a master, it only means they have little to do in real life and spend too much time on here

Most Helpful Guy

• A Master is not that special - There are at least four "Masters" who gave up their Master account and restarted - Some like it and some don't - Any master who thinks they are in someway better than a level 1 is an idiot.

I remembered you as a master and you are the best person on here. I have only noticed this with one mater on here, but i am not allowed to mention only one person

Most Helpful Girl

• Or we have just been around on here for years...
    Xper accumulates, so just cause we have high levels doesn't mean we somehow have little to do. I've been on here 5 years now.

What Guys Said 12

• I've always been special. I don't need no steenking badge!

• Because we are. You should cater to us 8)

• True I agree.

• Yes because as we all know this is all Masters do with their time, here

• it's only because of the title.

• They're on someone's special list because they've gotten away with tons of shit without getting banned yet by the insecure nitwits that control the big red button.

They are masters because they have been on here a long time. One of the masters assumes it's because they are the most intelligent. Haha

• Craziness

• U jelly.. why u have problem with them? 😎

Yeah sure , I'm jelly of someone who admits they are a master because they have brains lol really haha

Owowow gurl.. slow down lmfao :D welcome to the internet life.

It just makes me laugh that some people assume they are masters because they've been given the yellow badge because they are the sanest and brainiest. It just means they've been here the longest.

• Do they? I had no idea.

• What if i say they don't think they are special...

One does. The person often says so on comments here. This question was inspired by that persons comments

• I... don't think anyone cares.

The person who made the comment is fooling people . they would care if they knew the truth

No the person wasn't. It's happened a few times. The person is not joking. If your seen the comments you'd understand.

I know how the person talks in private , so it's no joke.

• they are stupid

What Girls Said 7

• ... says the person who has enough time to make a post hating on masters and claiming that they have 'little to do in real life' and spend too much time on here.
    ametia.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/pot_kettle.jpg

I'm sure she only meant some masters, one in particular.

I believe I know who you're talking about. :)

@LunaLawliet

I really don't dislike any masters , just this one in particular.

• Masters piss me off I totally agree with you they're nerds and have no lives like seriously gtfo

• I don't know. It's just like you said, any one can become a master if they stay here long enough and leave opinions on everything. To me, a master status means nothing. People of every rank has the potential to leave helpful opinions, not only masters, gurus, etc.

• I haven't noticed to be honest

• Not really... Just because you're bitter doesn't mean you have to be rude.

It's a serious question. Based on a comment made by a master. You should get that anger of yours under control. You bite at everyones comments lol

• I don't think I've met a master that has felt that way.

I can think of one. The person boasts about it on here all of the time. You must miss the comments the person makes

Yeah. Maybe that's it. Most of them seem fine to me.

• I just think level 7's are best because no pop ups!

I think master is the best , but not one particular person