How do you choose your MHO?

For me, only girls get MHO for the most part, and its usually because I'm attracted to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually try to pick the answer that seems most logical or well thought out.

What Girls Said 9

• As Master and Someone, hun, who Has A Good name, I Need to Be.. Fair and Suuare Here, dear.
    If I don't See any really Outstanding answers, I just take Someone, who is a Follower, Friend, who has Given Me MHO, and take Turns in MHO.
    But if I do Notice that a Person, regardless if They have Given to Me or Not, has a Hot Answer, I click on this.
    However, there was a Time, and may Not be my Last, when I allowed GAG to do my Best from the Rest.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I pick the one that gave the most honest and respectful answer, even if I don't agree with it.

• The most helpful, interesting, or funny answer gets MHO.

• I don't know, I usually choose the funniest, the most helpful or my friend to get MHO :)

• whoever gives the most clear, concise answer that i can relate to

• The one with the best answer

• Eh, I don't really give MHOs. Kinda just let it happen by itself.

• either the best explanation or the most irrelevant one

• It's quite easy. I give MHO to people who manage to make me smile with their opinion. Or people who trigger any other facial expression.

What Guys Said 8

• to me whoever got the lowest mho or interesting answer

• The most helpful or the most amusing , depending if I were shit-posting.

• You do a MHO for both a guy and a girl when you do questions.

yea I don't really choose mho till I need to close a question, so I usually pick whichever girl that I would want to get kinky with most and give her mho.

• Usually the most thought out answer

• I don't choose it anymore since they changed the system that you have to close questions first

only if I'm super bored and don't know what to do lol

• Wow, so basically ruining the whole purpose of MHO LOL.

• I give MHO based on most helpful opinion.

• Lol, you've got to be joking. I choose MHO based on who's given the best answer, generally you'll find that's the purpose of it.. But then again it wasn't designed for desperate low life guys.