Does your age group, stops you from asking certain questions on GAG?

Yes. I am waiting 8 days, till I turn 25 and move on the new age group, and ask a few questions here... because my current one stops me from asking. People might find them too bizarre for a 18-24 year old kid.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 571 Followers, All Ages, and No one, hun, has a Problem in Asking me anything, and I have no Issue with Asking them as well.
    We are all friends.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Thanks for the Like but that Number may grow throughout the day. lolxx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, hun!! xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• Very good question - In interaction terms I think the 18 to 24 and the 25 to 29 somewhat blend into one - Then the under 18s get a hard time (which I believe is unfair) - The over 30s and as they get older impose their own self regulation, I would always check a person's age when answering a question but from the question point of view if you have something on your mind just say it.

What Girls Said 11

• There's no difference between an 18-24 year old and a 25-29 year old. Literally none. But if you're waiting that much and you're still going to ask it in anon you know you can make another account on here right?

• im confused because you're 24 and you think you're a kid? yknow you're older than a good deal of the gag population.

• ? The only thing I can think of is sex for anyone under 18

• Hmmm, I don't think so. Certain topics are what I hold off on if anything.

• doesn't stop me. unless the question specifically mentions they'd like an answer from a certain age group.

• Uh no.

• I never ask anon questions so I simply don't give a fuck.

• Not at all. I ask what ever comes to mind.

• Not at all

• No it doesn't stop me from asking, but I have noticed that people on here are very rude about it - often they don't even answer my questions but start going on about my age, as if somehow they're not getting any older, or it's my fault that I've aged.

• Not in the slightest.

What Guys Said 3

• i have odd questions for my age group and while it does not stop me from asking the thoughts going through my mind at that moments stop me. lol

• nope, I ask whatever I wanna ask. I ask mostly fun stuff anyway. And if it would be a problem... I'd just go anon

• sometimes