Does your age group, stops you from asking certain questions on GAG?

Yes. I am waiting 8 days, till I turn 25 and move on the new age group, and ask a few questions here... because my current one stops me from asking. People might find them too bizarre for a 18-24 year old kid.

• Yes
    10% (2)33% (4)19% (6)Vote
  • No
    90% (18)67% (8)81% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 571 Followers, All Ages, and No one, hun, has a Problem in Asking me anything, and I have no Issue with Asking them as well.
    We are all friends.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thanks for the Like but that Number may grow throughout the day. lolxx

• 1mo

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, hun!! xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• Very good question - In interaction terms I think the 18 to 24 and the 25 to 29 somewhat blend into one - Then the under 18s get a hard time (which I believe is unfair) - The over 30s and as they get older impose their own self regulation, I would always check a person's age when answering a question but from the question point of view if you have something on your mind just say it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• There's no difference between an 18-24 year old and a 25-29 year old. Literally none. But if you're waiting that much and you're still going to ask it in anon you know you can make another account on here right?

5|0
    0|0
  • im confused because you're 24 and you think you're a kid? yknow you're older than a good deal of the gag population.

0|1
    0|0
  • ? The only thing I can think of is sex for anyone under 18

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, I don't think so. Certain topics are what I hold off on if anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't stop me. unless the question specifically mentions they'd like an answer from a certain age group.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never ask anon questions so I simply don't give a fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I ask what ever comes to mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't stop me from asking, but I have noticed that people on here are very rude about it - often they don't even answer my questions but start going on about my age, as if somehow they're not getting any older, or it's my fault that I've aged.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i have odd questions for my age group and while it does not stop me from asking the thoughts going through my mind at that moments stop me. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, I ask whatever I wanna ask. I ask mostly fun stuff anyway. And if it would be a problem... I'd just go anon

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

0|0
    0|0