Why do I have to keep going back to my questions to see further replies from those that already answered?

Hope I asked that right.. I notice a lot of extra replies that I receive no notification for. I swear last time I was super active on here, back in February it wasn't like that.

1mo Question has been answered. Thanks to @Megabeauty and @aurora_v

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh that's strange...
    I always get my notifications.
    Maybe you should check out settings.
    ☺️☺️

Ahh yep.. Did the trick. Thanks! All those settings were not there early this year lol

Definitely and now omg I'm getting too many notifications!

Hahaha
      I'm sorry
      🙈🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you are right notification settings have changed so much

Yeah, for real, I took a vacation from here not long after they took away upvote and downvotes. Remember that stupid heart, like thing? lol

Yeah, it was KDA20.. Thanks man and expect MHO when it's available.

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 4

• I just NOW saw it and to Help being Most Helpful as Well, you Should be Getting Notifications to See who and What is Going on with your Posted question, @jman46241 xx

*Sometimes, I don't get every time on my questions asked so I go and check anyways. xx

Lol nope, the horse bucked you off onto a pile of mud lol. Good thing I was there to throw my coat down before you got splatted..

May I allow U to Pick me up Here on this Pile of Poop with a Scoop? I will send.. wait. lolxx

• maybe you should your notifications?

• You get notifications more than likely, but you were busy responding to other posts as those other posts were sent.

• check your settings

Lol didn't you read the update?

Lol dude the GAG app is crap!

Yeah I know I just use it bcs I want to receive notification for some personal stuff you know

What Guys Said 0