Why do I have to keep going back to my questions to see further replies from those that already answered?

Hope I asked that right.. I notice a lot of extra replies that I receive no notification for. I swear last time I was super active on here, back in February it wasn't like that.

Updates:
1mo Question has been answered. Thanks to @Megabeauty and @aurora_v

2|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh that's strange...
    I always get my notifications.
    Maybe you should check out settings.
    ☺️☺️

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ahh yep.. Did the trick. Thanks! All those settings were not there early this year lol

• Show All
    • 1mo

Definitely and now omg I'm getting too many notifications!

• 1mo

Hahaha
      I'm sorry
      🙈🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you are right notification settings have changed so much

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah, for real, I took a vacation from here not long after they took away upvote and downvotes. Remember that stupid heart, like thing? lol

• Show All
    • 1mo

Yeah, it was KDA20.. Thanks man and expect MHO when it's available.

• 1mo

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 4

• I just NOW saw it and to Help being Most Helpful as Well, you Should be Getting Notifications to See who and What is Going on with your Posted question, @jman46241 xx

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

*Sometimes, I don't get every time on my questions asked so I go and check anyways. xx

• Show All
    • 1mo

Lol nope, the horse bucked you off onto a pile of mud lol. Good thing I was there to throw my coat down before you got splatted..

• 1mo

May I allow U to Pick me up Here on this Pile of Poop with a Scoop? I will send.. wait. lolxx

• maybe you should your notifications?

0|1
    0|0
  • You get notifications more than likely, but you were busy responding to other posts as those other posts were sent.

0|0
    0|0
  • check your settings

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lol didn't you read the update?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Lol dude the GAG app is crap!

• 1mo

Yeah I know I just use it bcs I want to receive notification for some personal stuff you know

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!