Do you like answering question in which includes a long story?

by the way is there any grammer fault in my question?

Most Helpful Girl

• nah
    and some mistakes I guess
    do you like to answer questions that include long stories
    I guess that s better

Most Helpful Guy

• Grammer:
    "Do you like answering questions THAT include a long story?" WHICH is a restrictive modifying clause, which generally means a comma should be involved.

I don't mind long questions, but I'm less likely to answer them. Sometimes I do read them because they tend to be more important.

Can you explain the difference of that and which more please?

If you what to limit the subject, you use THAT. That apple, that girl, that building. See how that is restrictive. I suppose it's a way of restricting the subject/verb relationship.

If in doubt, use THAT and don't add any commas. Example. "Do you like answering questions THAT include long stories?"

Honestly i am confused after reading your reply but thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

What Girls Said 5

• "questions"
    "include"
    "By the way, "
    *If I have the time, I will answer A... Long Story.
    And even if it is a bit "Long," I may still Reply. I can skim through it and pretty much pick out anything I feel is Helpful.
    Good luck. xx

• No, a long wall of text is overwhelming, and I usually skip over those.

• If I find the question interesting then yes. I usually skip question if the person is 18 and under.

• Do you like answering questions which include a long story.
    That's how I'd write it...
    I don't like a long story, but I might still answer the question if I have time.

• People do, according to my questions

What Guys Said 4

• If it's a " I don't know what to about my life." Then it's okay. Or " suicide" but stuff that don't matter. I skip over it or don't read it. But answer the question based upon the title.

• I like the story usually when I DO read it, but it's not that tempting to read when it's just one block, no parts.. just a block

• The question would have to really interest me otherwise a long question turns me off

• Depends how the grammar/spelling is and depending how interesting it is.