Do you like answering question in which includes a long story?

Do you like answering question in which includes a long story?
by the way is there any grammer fault in my question?

1|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• nah
    and some mistakes I guess
    do you like to answer questions that include long stories
    I guess that s better

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Grammer:
    "Do you like answering questions THAT include a long story?" WHICH is a restrictive modifying clause, which generally means a comma should be involved.

I don't mind long questions, but I'm less likely to answer them. Sometimes I do read them because they tend to be more important.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Can you explain the difference of that and which more please?

• Show All
    • 1mo

If you what to limit the subject, you use THAT. That apple, that girl, that building. See how that is restrictive. I suppose it's a way of restricting the subject/verb relationship.

If in doubt, use THAT and don't add any commas. Example. "Do you like answering questions THAT include long stories?"

• 1mo

Honestly i am confused after reading your reply but thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

What Girls Said 5

• "questions"
    "include"
    "By the way, "
    *If I have the time, I will answer A... Long Story.
    And even if it is a bit "Long," I may still Reply. I can skim through it and pretty much pick out anything I feel is Helpful.
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • No, a long wall of text is overwhelming, and I usually skip over those.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I find the question interesting then yes. I usually skip question if the person is 18 and under.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you like answering questions which include a long story.
    That's how I'd write it...
    I don't like a long story, but I might still answer the question if I have time.

0|0
    0|0
  • People do, according to my questions

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If it's a " I don't know what to about my life." Then it's okay. Or " suicide" but stuff that don't matter. I skip over it or don't read it. But answer the question based upon the title.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the story usually when I DO read it, but it's not that tempting to read when it's just one block, no parts.. just a block

0|1
    0|0
  • The question would have to really interest me otherwise a long question turns me off

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how the grammar/spelling is and depending how interesting it is.

0|0
    0|0