Am I the only one getting this stupid music on here?

And also, is there any way to turn it off? It's super freaking annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm nope no music. You sure it's not an advertisement or something? Get a blocker if that's the case

Most Helpful Girl

• We want a man whom we can’t have. We want a man who honestly doesn’t give a fuck about us, who doesn’t care if we come or go. That’s the kind of man we will pursue. Call them bad boys or call them whatever you want, that’s the kind of man we want – period. The kind of guy who will make us orgasm, crudely, and give us a huge sexual thrill in the bedroom, and then discard us like used toilet paper, and fuck our female friends afterwards, just because he can. (Just like we would do with his male friends. We hate it when things are going well, especially if they continue to go well for long periods of time. We know down deep that we are fucked-up and not worthy of anything that is truly good. So when things are going well in a relationship, we eventually sabotage it. We just can’t help ourselves in this regard.
    We could have the greatest, most handsome, most well-hung husband in the world—a one-of-a-kind man who makes all of our girlfriends jealous; we could have the greatest children in the world, who are beautiful, well-behaved and ambitious; we could have the most enviable career imaginable; we could have all of the money and prestige and the truly good things in life, and we could repeatedly tell ourselves over and over, and believe, on the surface, that we would never cheat on our husbands. But down deep we know that it’s a lie. Because one day, we could walk into a grocery store, and some bad boy could whisper just the right combination of words in our ear, and the next thing you know, we’re at the Motel 6 getting it in the ass. That’s just how we are, and any woman—especially a hot woman—who says otherwise, is a liar.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes and the stupid video it keeps redirecting me to is chewing through my data plan! Stop it GAG or I'm done forever! I mean it. Stop!

• It is a poxy GaG video - Some twit had a brain wave - When you log in okay - Not every question

• like i said in a thread i made its hard to type angry messages to somoene with happy msuic lol

• not on my laptop

• Yeah and I'm thankful I'm not the only one who finds it annoying (:

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, there is a way to turn it off, though I have absolutely no idea why it plays on here. To mute the audio, go up to the tab of the page and press the sound symbol. You can also press Ctrl+m as a shortcut.

• It's a video that launches and plays even though you can't see it. I use AdBlock and blocked "cdn00. vidyomani. com^" which solved the problem.

• Noo haha where? I want to heart it :p!!!

• haha! its the GAG video of the day and I can't turn it off ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh