WHAT THE HELL WITH THIS MUSIC ON GAG?

what the hell were GaG people thinking. Most of you must have already heard this non-sense sound whenever on live feed page. How do i disable it? You like it? Please don't tell to mute the chrome cause i won't

1mo Another question popped in my crazy brain, Is this strategy of GaG to annoy people using website and force them to move to App?
1mo @LadyTerror has suggested this
You can't figure it out because you're using adblock. Disable adblock, go to a question, and manually mute the video. Then enable adblock again and reload. You shouldn't hear any music.
--------------- thnkx
tell if it worked?
i have adblock, video is not showing and but music is playing

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• GaG is really fucking up this time. this is gay ass fucking music. who thought it would be a good idea to implement this shit? seriously their development team is fucking laughable.

What Girls Said 17

• WOW!!! I thought it was Me!!!
    I think, and Maybe am I wrong, Everytime there is a"My Take," the Music and Musicans come out? On these Videos...
    Please, Gag, right now as I "Speak," my Speakers on my Laptop are Turned way Down.. I have a Roomie who Has to Work tonite.
    More Sily Changes or is this Some Clown around Town Joke for Halloween?
    Help!! End the Madness!!
    Thanks for Posting, no Boasting. xx

• Experience shared = once you figure out a solution GAG will install another problem
    Since we are members for free, even some getting perks for volume of submittals, we are GAG sheep to be sheared for money in one form or another - mostly to produce the traffic required to jack ad dollars up, ergo WHY the irritating offensive posters go w/o discipline as they drive irritated responder traffic up e. g. Anonymous males (25-29)

• OMG, yesssss! I opened up my computer and I had a lot of tabs open, and I thought which one of these things is playing music, so I went one by one shutting them down thinking... it can't be Gag. Wrong. UGHHHHHH annoying AF!

• These stupid fucking ads on my phone are playing music and talking and they need to shut the fuck up. I don't like that I have my phone set on MUTE and it STILL decides it wants to play. NO.

• HAHHAAH ikr? It just popped up when I clicked on your question!

• Hi! What you're referring to is just our video of the day that we wanted to share with the community. If the sound annoys you, you can either mute the sound completely on your device or mute the specific tab on your browser. :)

having to mute my device or browser because a video I don't wanna see starts playing is NOT how it should be, especially if I unchecked "You want to receive content and news from GirlsAskGuys" and have a level where I shouldn't see ads.

if you wanna embed some stupid video on the site... fine, do it. but don't set that thing on autoplay. it saves you bandwidth and doesn't annoy your users.

@Yumix Thanks for your feedback. I'll pass it along. :)

i dont see any video, have my adblocker on

• It's so annoying. -_-

• Crazy, while I was reading your question I heard it :o
    What sorcery is this? LOL

• Go up to the tab and press the sound symbol. It will mute the audio for GAG alone. Or, press Ctrl+M to mute it. You're not the first person to ask this question.

• I don't know, my comp is usually muted, unless I'm listening to music, so I've never heard any music here.

• I'm not hearing it so I have no idea what you're talking about. But if this really happened, it's another shitty move by GaG

• I don't hear any music.

Is it the gag video of the day? I literally closed out gag, came back a few minutes later and now I get videos everywhere. Wtf why is this happening?

• Haven't experienced that.

• ? I've never heard it but I'm always on my phone.

lucky you, but you will be annoyed if you use it on PC or Mac

I use pc and i never had a problem. I hear nothing and adds, get add block, that what you need.

• I have no idea what you're talking about

• Im not hearing anything of any kind, no sound of anything. Where do you hear a sound.

• What? lol

What Guys Said 22

• YA I HEAR THE MUSIC TOO WTF, IM EVEN USING ADBLOCK. I am trying to figure out where it's coming from LOL.

@LadyTerror yesss I'll do that when I get home, thanks :).

• AdBlock is the solution.

I am surprised you use Chrome and you haven't already installed it. This website is full with intrusive ads.

• Interesting.

• Yeah it is very retarded.

• yeah it's kind of annoying.

• Yeah, I think it's coming from this GAG video of the day thing. I just noticed it and turned my speakers down. Don't care to hear it.

• It must be something to do with ads because I am over level 7 and not hearing it (over level 7 5,000 points permanently ad free)

• Holy shit I thought you were trolling... but I'm hearing it now wth!

• I don't know what you're talking about :/

• Luckily it doesn't autoplay on my phone, but it would be stupid annoying if it did.

• That video is showing on every page of the mobile website. Luckily it does not auto play.

• Just pause the GAG video of the day. That's where the music is coming from, I think.

• I've got no clue.

• im on firefox, no music here.

• music? never heard it

• Never heard it. I'm always on gag on my phone and always have it on silent.

• It's GAG Video of Video. So freaking annoying.

i don't see any videos playing on the entire page

yeah i can either have that video taking up most of the screen and having to pause it or this gay music plays automatically and I can't do shit about it.

i hate how those are my only 2 options

@BertMacklinFBI The whole problem could be solved easily by not letting it autoplay or take up the screen. If I want to watch the video I'll do it, but when I am done I don't want to hear it again every single time I visit another page.

• Right how do you get rid of it?

• I hear it. IT IS AWESOME.

• IKR I thought it was an add

• the music to make ugly people feel better

• I like it