Do you like the GaG Video of the Day feature in posts?

Many of you have probably noticed a new feature on the site. At the bottoms of a "post" there is a GaG Video of the day that auto-plays.

how are you feeling about this added feature?

• Like it
  • Hate it
  • Indifferent
  • Haven't Seen It Yet
1mo my goal is to bring your reactions to the attention of the powers that be. so thumbs upping this post will help generate attention.

most of you feel like me so let's work to make our opinions heard.
1mo I think the People have spoken. I'm not seeing the auto-play videos showing up in every posts

Congrats!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I NEVER Like to use the word "HATE" but Today... Is One BIG pain my Butt Exception.
    I have to Now, Turn down my Volume on my Laptop, and on Top of this Nonsense, My Laptop that is Always Virus Free has a Chance now of Obtaining a VIRUS with This.. Running SO SLOW!!
    Whoever Invented this, Must have been Bored. Put "Edit and Delete" Instead.. In the Winner's Seat.
    Good luck and Thanks for your own Common Sense. xx

Thank you for the Like, and as Moderator, which I refused to be and sorry now I am NOT, please, say something. Thank you, @madhatters4 xx

• 14d

Thank you, for the Vote of Confidence Here, dear. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the idea but it definitely needs to be else where and should not autoplay. Like maybe off to the side under recommended questions.

What Girls Said 9

• Hi! We'll try to improve the content displayed there, but some sponsored content and product placement is needed to keep GAG free for all of our incredible community. We definitely appreciate your feedback though and are taking everyone's thoughts/opinions into consideration concerning this. :)

• how do I get rid of this annoying shit

• I'm not a fan.

• I hate it

• Horrible decision

• It's annoying

• It's dumb and annoying. Gag really sucks at these sorta things.

• no because it started playing by itself when i was on a quiet train

• I think it is a bit annoying, but it ok... lol 😅😆

What Guys Said 19

• Horrible.

Whats the point to have the same video under every question? And it even autoplays! C'mon G@G! If I didn't want to watch it the first time why would I want to watch it the 2nd time?

media.giphy.com/media/QUCNMrMxExBeM/giphy.gif

• fucking hate it

• It's really fucking annoying.

I am a guru, I shouldn't have to put up with shit like this =.=

• Time to always mute my tab I suppose.

The thing is I have adblocker so it completely removes the video but for some reason doesn't remove the music LOL.

• It's kind of like putting 300 lbs. of iron in the trunk of someone's car and asking them if it's made their car drive better. Videos, including video ads, slow down the site and eventually cause my browser to freak out. Please, no videos.

• I feel like I have said this before but this was without a doubt a really stupid feature.

• It is driving me mad - GaG get rid of this crap

• Only on gag does the admin constantly add so many changes and shit absolutely no one wants or likes

you don't want to be forced to watch a video on how to be a morning person

I woke up at 10:15 today. This shit only works if its morning 😑 And even if I was a morning person, this is the last place anyone should go to figure out how to be a morning person. This site will ruin anyone's day instantly, it's so cancerous

• this is a horrible idea. All that they spent on developing an app and they do this?

• Yeah, I like it, but it depends on the subject of the video.

• no, it is a bit like unwanted adverts on links that just pop up

• Don't really care enough to have an opinion.

• 0|1
  • I hate it.

• it's a really dumb and pointless feature

• no it's annoying asf. turn off that stupid autoplay!

• I like the music its funny and soothing.

• auto playing videos is SOOOOOO fucking annoying. how the hell does the developer not know this?