GAG Video of the Day... Annoying to you?

So it seems we get a video playing automaticaly on each Ask we open now?
This seems a little annoying... do i have to keep stopping them? Dunno if you guys noticed it...

• Annoying
  • No annoying
  • Dunno what you are talking about
    Vote C
  • Who cares... if you don't like it, leave GaG
    Vote D
I would be better if it was muted in the beggining ;)

47

Most Helpful Girl

• I was wondering what that sound was. At first I thought some ad some how got through my adblock.

I don't mind it but I know A LOT of people on gag will hate it. Since most tend to only use gag while they work, so if some sound goes off then they will freak. Though this does seem like the only way to get people to listen to songs you put on a question.

• Nm if this song that's playing only something on gag but if you ad a song to a question it won't play that. Then it is pretty annoying and I have put the thing on mute now since I don't like the song they picked.

• Yay for the muting button on volume mixer. XD

• Makes him almost so cool like the muffin button.
      cdn.drawception.com/.../nnZw4F4Ea1-2.png

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely annoying! I don't care to see them.

• Yes, it's very annoying.

• the worst part is that i don't know exactly where the sound is coming from so that i can turn it off

What Guys Said 6

• It is things like this what would make me avoid this site. It is too much and over bearing. They need to get rid of it, or make it so it only plays once.

• I didn't understand where or how it appears.. but I would do everything to kill it. BEcause I'm always on a limited connection, and a video stream would waste all my traffic. :\

• annoying asf

• not muted from the beginning... autoplay disabled!

• Yeah, or that. They can make a nice thumbnail, saying they have great advices for x, and some will probably see it.

• If you mute the video, it stays muted (well it does for me) but I can't get rid of video.

• When i made the ask i didn't realized that, lol... i was just stopping it.

• Nope, I like it.

• That video will never make me a morning person.