GAG Video of the Day... Annoying to you?

So it seems we get a video playing automaticaly on each Ask we open now?
This seems a little annoying... do i have to keep stopping them? Dunno if you guys noticed it...

• Annoying
    75% (9)75% (9)75% (18)Vote
  • No annoying
    8% (1)17% (2)12% (3)Vote
  • Dunno what you are talking about
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Who cares... if you don't like it, leave GaG
    17% (2)8% (1)13% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo I would be better if it was muted in the beggining ;)

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I was wondering what that sound was. At first I thought some ad some how got through my adblock.

I don't mind it but I know A LOT of people on gag will hate it. Since most tend to only use gag while they work, so if some sound goes off then they will freak. Though this does seem like the only way to get people to listen to songs you put on a question.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Nm if this song that's playing only something on gag but if you ad a song to a question it won't play that. Then it is pretty annoying and I have put the thing on mute now since I don't like the song they picked.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Yay for the muting button on volume mixer. XD

• 1mo

Makes him almost so cool like the muffin button.
      cdn.drawception.com/.../nnZw4F4Ea1-2.png

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely annoying! I don't care to see them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it's very annoying.

0|1
    0|0
  • the worst part is that i don't know exactly where the sound is coming from so that i can turn it off

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It is things like this what would make me avoid this site. It is too much and over bearing. They need to get rid of it, or make it so it only plays once.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't understand where or how it appears.. but I would do everything to kill it. BEcause I'm always on a limited connection, and a video stream would waste all my traffic. :\

0|1
    0|0
  • If you mute the video, it stays muted (well it does for me) but I can't get rid of video.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

When i made the ask i didn't realized that, lol... i was just stopping it.

• annoying asf

0|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

not muted from the beginning... autoplay disabled!

• 1mo

Yeah, or that. They can make a nice thumbnail, saying they have great advices for x, and some will probably see it.

• Nope, I like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • That video will never make me a morning person.

0|2
    0|0