Hey everybody!!! Can y'all welcome me here at this site. Anything I should be aware of here. Im new here? :)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to Gag, @GirlsAskGuyslz666,
    Keep it Real and not a Big... Deal.
    many people are Sort of Super thinned Skin on Here, dear, and you Need to Walk on Eggs a bit with Certain Sore Subjects and What you may Post and Boast about. Post ANON if you Need to and Do what is Best for You.
    Try and not Point Fingers and be Fair and Diplomatic, and you can actually make a Lot of Good friends with Many Fellow Followers.
    I have been on Gag for nearly 3 years, I have Worked very Hard to get this Far, and I am Happy when I can Help others with their problems.
    Oh, BTW: Like this Crazy deal today with "Viideo Music," this Began this morning, such as many other Hundreds of Changes on here.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• My senses tell me you might be a troll.

What Girls Said 2

• Hi and WELCOME!! Just dont troll people, if an argument arise, agree to disagree gracefully and NEVER sext girls you dont know just because you saw them post something sexual ;)
    Oh and be careful, I thought I was coming her just to get one question answered and now I can't leave. It's a bus crash you just can't look away from...

• I like your username 3:) that pretty much sums up what you shouls be aware of

What Guys Said 7

• Turn back before it's too late.

• I am about 90% sure you've been here before.

• Welcome to the site

• Ohayo!!!😄
    This is a really fun site. You can ask any question you like.

• Hey to you too!!! :) YES YOU SHOULD BE WARY BEWARE THIS WEBSITE GIRLSASKGUYS. COM IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN
    BE CAREFUL HERE K :)

• It's fun to troll on here. Hail Satan!

• You will meet shitload of idiots