How many of y'all actually watch/listen to videos that are posted on G@G?

I kind of feel like between 90-99% of gag users never even watch videos or songs that are posted on questions and myTakes. So I'm curious if my guess is correct on how many people actually do and how many actually don't.

• I watch/listen to them
  • I never do
1mo I don't mean the annoying music that gag is playing on auto. I'm talking about when someone posts a youtube video with a song or something on it for a mytake or question.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on my mood, where I am at the time, and if it looks interesting.

I remember I watched an ace attorney spoof video you posted called "is this how fat arguments go"

It was funny 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I watch some of them if they're relevant to the question and have information, but if it's like a music video or something like that, maybe just the first 10 seconds.

What Guys Said 30

• Oops I picked B because I thought you were referring to that GAG video of the day thing that I'm trying to avoid clicking on.

I meant A though since I believe you are referring to user videos and stuff for questions. I probably actually watch more videos on questions than I do answer questions with videos. Sometimes I watch a video and then get distracted by it and never answer the pertaining question.

That being said, sometimes you get a person with religious propoganda or an hour and a half lecture video, and I can't say I'm particulalrly inclined to watch those lol.

Most of them I do watch though!

• i watched your chair flipping one

• I do to those that interest me ;)

• Sometimes but vary rarely.

• I just see the videos that @Mustachekitteh posts. She knows the good stuff.

• Sometimes, but sometimes people just spam with like 5-10 5+ minute videos and I don't feel like watching or listening to all of them. And I also have a different taste in music than most gaggers. A lot of people on here like anime shit, screamo child eating death metal, hard rock and have a bland sense of humor and I just don't care that much for those stuff

• Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

• Depends, but I refuse to watch election coverage of the Hairpiece and the Cat Lady.

• I almost never do, cause I'm always on a limited traffic connection, or in a place where I can't watch without headphones. (I don't carry headphones with me)

I can watch them, if they're below 3 mins, and if they reaaaaly interest me (or when i haven't seen them already in some other website)

• I don't watch videos

• I just find it annoying

• Never, except if I really thing it's relevant to a question.
    But if you want to answer some questions and people post a 4 min video, I think it's logical you don't watch it. These thing are far too long :o

• very very rarely

• I am between A and B, if post interests me I will watch video

• Too lazy. I mostly comment on short questions, and without videos... 😕
    I guess it's partly being in a hurry to answer the next question I know I can answer? I don't know.

• I watch em.

• Sometimes I do.

• Depends, I watch them if they are between 3-4 minutes long.

• 95% of the times I don't. Only if it's something that actually interests me.

• Very rarely I do. Also sometimes I'm on my ipad and its internet just cannot handle

• I do. I mostly do.

• I rarely do. only from very few people and only if it's something which might interest me.

• I never watch any videos. Of I have to (eg video of a song), I can always YouTube myself at my free time. Besides, I am often not on WiFi so I stay away from all data guzzlers.

• I like watching videos i am a big YouTube fan

• Honeslty not that often

• Only after watching the videos , I give my reply.

• We only fuck

• nope i don't want to see the videos made for ugly people to watch

• when it comes to music, seeing the title of the video is usually enough.

• No, not giving a video a view when I may not like it. Also I'd have to copy the link and open it in a private window to not get future suggestions based on that random video

What Girls Said 10

• I do sometimes. Depends

• Well if it's @malifebelikeoooaaah's song recomendations or mtb edits then always, but others, I tend to skip through them a bit.

• Nope. They need to get rid of them.

• If I like the band/artist, I usually listen to or watch the video.

• I watch them if they are not too long (I don't like political debates and other similar videos).

• If it's really short then I'm more likely to watch it, otherwise I'll only watch a few seconds of it (if that) and be done with it.

• sometimes

• i don't

• I do sometimes. I watch the most videos you posts.

• It depends on the video & the question.