Are there double standards here on Gag? What do you think see below for details?

1) Girls complain about dick size questions yet some of them post questions about breast size, Hmmm. 2) Girls complain about dick pics yet correct me if I am wrong the ones that watch porn well they see a random guys dick. I raalize thare is consent involved but bottom line it is still a random guy who they don't know. JuSt my thoughts. Please have an open honest reply.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Everybody on the face of G@G complains about dick size questions. Men and women alike get tired of hearing about it.

2) Choosing to watch porn (the demographic of women who do) is a private, consensual and non-personal act of self pleasure. Unsolicited cock pictures from somebody you don't know is more personal and UNWANTED. Plus, let's not play dumb and act like porn penis isn't prettier than G@G internet penis.

So there ya go.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont watch porn and also dont care about dick/breast questions.

What Girls Said 8

• 1. Because dick pics imply to the female receiver that she's a hoe. A breast size question is body conscious and not trying to show off boobs, but rather how to grow them, know if they're okay, or how to make them smaller or manage lugging them around.

2. A porn star isn't sending a pic to a specific person and they are most likely getting paid, so it's a job. For further clarification, see response to 1.

• If you enjoy eating broccoli does that mean you want a broccoli thrown at your head out of nowhere? Lmao sorry

• You are angry because they don't like your pee-pee, aren't you? ☺

No lol. JuSt want them to be honest. And I had lots of likes thanks. More then I thought i would. But thanks for ignoring the question. Which actually answers it for me. :)

Random guy, random guy, yeah, but the 1st one is solicited and not so personal, while the other is unsolicited and kinda personal. I can twist this to "why do guys ask for nudes when they can see plenty of naked girls on the internet?".

Thanks again. You made some great points and gave me something to think about. Appreciate your honesty. Have a great day.

• 1. Usually not the same girls.
    2. Wanted vs unwanted makes all the difference in this situation.

• I agree with no.1
    But no.2 is wrong

• i do not understrandddddddddddddddddd

• 100 guys post about dick size. 1 girl posts about breast size. You see this as equivalent. "Go away son, ya bother me."

• Never done one personally and as for the second there's a time and place for porn with Dick pics I just randomly get them and not cus I want to or have asked for it. One time I had a video of a guy cumming on a bag. I found that odd

Finally someone provided an grown up opinion. Thanks.

I get that. But even so seeing another person's private area whether unwanted or unexpected is the same. You still see it. So to avoid that just not seeing at all is the answer. All i am saYing is how can you get mad for the ones that are unwanted when you willing see it at times. It is either all is acceptable or none is acceptable. That Is my point

It's like saying you have a girlfriend you see hers so what's wrong with seeing random vaginas. So what I'm saying is I'm not willing to see their Dick. I don't get mad when I see it, it's just the act of showing me it won't do anything other than make me laugh, and think that guys really weird.

What Guys Said 6

• Let me guess, no one liked your dick pics.

http://i.imgur.com/WchFfNy.gif

Ha ha. Plenty of positive compliments.

• 1. is a legitimate double standard
    2. is not a double standard.

• To a degree yes your logic is correct (1) I think breast size is more obvious in everyday life (2) I think it is getting the dick pics unsolicited is what annoys them

• The girls who complain about dick pics usually complain because they're unwanted.

Yet some of them watch porn. I get the unwanted part. But bottom line it is still a random guy so for me that stand does not fly. For me if it wrong because it is unwanted then it is wrong period.

Still a random guy. So it doesn't matter. Can't choose bits and parts that are acceptable. It is either wrong or not.

But there's still a difference either way. That is only if the girl dislikes porn a day if a girl watches porn odds are she likes porn. When a guy sends an unsolicited dick pic it's from a creepy and maybe desperate guy who thinks it's okay. There's a difference.

• You know, they aren't the same girls, who do that, right?

• On 1, yes, somewhat, men are less allowed to be insecure than women are.

2) consent and context are critically important here. You and I also probably watch porn, and in doing so, we also see dicks. But that doesn't mean we want a huge cock shot from a random guy who is jerking off to the idea he sent it to us suddenly splashed on our phone/laptop while browsing a discussion site.