Music playing on GaG?

Is it just me or has a little jingle started appearing on GaG when you're on the same page for a few minutes? Or is it a virus?

1mo Anybody?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think we're all now seeing a G@G video of the day. That's what you're hearing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is seeing the GAG video of the day except for me! Hurrah for desktops!

What Girls Said 1

• It's probably a virus. I don't experience such issue.

What Guys Said 3

• If you mute sound on the video playing it will stop

• Yup, that "please hold for a second" music is gonna make my ears bleed

• Yes I hear it too.

I found the video in the code.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      var vidTitle = 'How To Become A Morning Person';
      var vidLink = '(h) ttp://cdn00. vidyomani. com/c/0/2/2/how-to-become-a-morning-person/index. html#autoPlay=true';

It's not a virus. It the 'How To Become A Morning Person' video playing in the background.

The link is - (h) ttp://cdn00. vidyomani. com/c/0/2/2/how-to-become-a-morning-person/index. html - remove the ( ) .
      And it is not a virus.