Lmao why do people ask questions and get pissed if you give your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Coz you're not attractive enough.

Here comes my point

Lol didn't think you'd choose this as mho.

Thanks though

Made me laugh Lol np

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

• People have the same perceptions of the internet as they do of real life - they expect people to sugar coat things for them and give them the answers they want to hear, not all the answers they could hear. I answered on the same question as well in a non-positive way. Dunno if I got downvotes or not.

• Because we have been growing up in a decade where the emotional well-being of a person is more precious than the truth and self-responsibility.

Frankly, such people are too sheltered from actual issues in life that they need to focus on non-issues such as someone being "mean". It's a pathetic life though. Imagine you throw a tantrum over everything mean being said.

In german we have a saying about that: "If you don't have issues, you make yourself some."

They will be waking up the hard way once the American dream is over though. The ride of decadence is slowly coming to an end and real issues are going to occur more and more. Those people then have not learned how to deal with actual hardship and confrontation and will have a tough ride ahead of them.

• lol heathen. xD Medieval-sounding insults are the greatest. :P

Lol she could have just called me an atheist.

Aw poor girl. =/ I know skin issues can be super frustrating; I hope she was able to get it resolved.

Even still, that was no reason to curse out a heathen on GAG. :P

*no reason for her to curse

• dude you're pushing at 18%

hahaha what did you say at the end?

• Because they want validation and they're not getting it. Either that or some people aren't very tactful in how they give their opinions.

• Yeah it seems very strange to be - Well in a site of thousands of users you will get plenty of odd ones

• Because the precious snowflakes of the left lack the knowledge base and often intellectual capacity to debate on facts, so they revert to a conditioned response of being 'triggered' and screaming like the crybullies that they have been programmed to be.
    Anything that comes from outside of their leftard echo chamber has to be silenced and the heretic must be pursued and destroyed. That is how their feeble minds work.

• Hahahah that has happened to me so many times. People don't like honesty xD

• just block and ignore. idiots like that are not worth the time

block and report*

oh well, just reported them lmao

that explains the deactivated tagging... thought she blocked you but that makes no sense... I would still have seen them xD

• "te puedes ir a la fregada"
    I had to google translate that and it was worth it 😂😂 lmdo

They're not really looking for advice, they just want people to agree with them. Not the fun kind to chat or hangout with.

Originally I was going to put " te puedes ir a jondear gatos de la cola" but that was really vulgur😇😇😇

Lol hahaha xD
      I imagined something entirely different in my head 😷🙊

• People just don't get that we are a bunch of strangers not their friends. If they ask for opinions they will get them whether it's harsh or not.

• Wow thats nasty. Im an asshole sometimes but people are never so angry to me. Makes me kind of feel shitty.

• I got downvoted countless times and offended just because i gave my honest opinion. Thats just how this site works, either you lick OP's ass or you get downvoted and blocked. That doesn't stop me from saying whatever i want though lol

• You didn't even say anything wrong. She's just sensitive.

• Don't worry about it, it happens to me all the time. Too many people on this site are so PC they would rather hear sweet lies than cold truths.

• Because people get butt hurt at anything and thinking that somehow being online gives entitlement to some sugar coated answer or the opposite they go full bananas crazy on you. I don't know but I liked that Mexican insult at the end 😂👏🏻

• Cause they are weird

• I don't know. It's better not to know everything.

• LOL wow you were giving advice too...

It's okay I've experienced my fair share too...

Hahaha I know. At no point did I say I had perfect skin but I gave advice because it bothered her and it looked gross. She had pimples on her ass.

Ew LOL, ya definitely need to lotion that shit.

Hahaha Yeup

• you were an asshole though... :P

• Because they want you to approve their choice and not voice out what you really think about it..
    Honesty hurts at times, and some can't accept that..

Anyway, dont change honey😘😘

• I personally wouldn't have covered up the other person's name.

• This is really immature.

• Small penis probably

• Anddd she speaks another language?
    Geez...
    Haha
    Lol

• Wooooow. Someone got triggered lmaooo.

Ikr lol

Lol something like that 😏😏😏

I see. You may know I had to use the translator because you know I'm not fluent in Spanish, and that's what I got as a result. So I was wondering if the translator was right lol.

• because they don't like to hear the truth. i tell people they are ugly and they get pissed hahahaha

• Because everyone gets sensitive when you tell them the truth and they don't wait for an explanation.

• Whoever that is can go f*** themselves!

• Most idiots would always be a pissbaby

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 14

• Seems like they only post questions to seek validation and become overly offended if you don't agree with them, like it's an attack on their personal being. They have no clue that people in this world can have a differnt opinion and if you don't want to hear one don't ask questions in this forum where we can post them. I've come dangerously close to leaving gag because of these people and their attitude so many times but I generally just leave for a few weeks then come back with the strength to tolerate them ;)

Lmao she's not making me leave unless I troll her and I get banned.

LOL someone needs to do a myTake about trolling and how the banning scale works because damn I have no idea why some get away with murder in here and some don't !!!

Lmao I know!!!

• We all cannot be as Friendly nor Diplomatic as You and me, @Autumn-Bunny.
    Just now, I had to Block someone who tried to Humiliate me and at the Same time, wanted me as his Girlfriend on a Question He had asked, this moron.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I know exactly who this is, and it's because A) chances are the person in the picture is actually her and B) because some people are actually looking more for validation and support, somehow not realizing that when you open yourself up to the internet that differences of opinion (harsh or nay) are going to happen.

• this happens to me all the time.. lol.. in fact they froze my account for 24hrs cause someone reported my rude comment

• Probably because they don't like what your saying. There's always going to be disagreements. You are entitled to share your opinions though. That's what gag is all about.

• How about this little crybaby over here

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2152895-which-guy-is-hotter

Honestly i thought girls were the only ones who PMSed, guess i was darn wrong 😂

• LOL. I know this isn't your first day on G@G. ;)

Also, if you haven't, you need to report posts when someone says stuff like "you're a an asshole" "cunt" etc.

Hahaha it's funny though. I'm not reporting it..
      I know I'm not an asshole Lol I gave an opinion and advice on how to remove them.

• lmfao calling other users assholes when they re clearly being one.
    #lackofsocialskills
    #pinkanonepidemia

• Bcs most people who are on this site are just idiots and trolls who come and go only for 3 or 4 days to troll

• People are too sensitive.

• I never use a filter. whats the point if you lie to someone? Might as well not ask the question in the first place

• Because they just want to get compliments instead of real opinions.

• Because some people are idiots.

• because of not having self confidence