What is redeyemindtricks life story?

She seems so knowledgeable and experienced, but I've never heard her say how she got that way.

I'm sure if she told us about some of her life experiences that made her who she is today, we would all be fascinated and maybe impressed.

Would she be willing to?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• As a former advisor to President Clinton, Olympic gold medalist, Mensa member, and current upper-level FBI operative, she's lived a diverse and colorful life. If it weren't for her numerous beastiality convictions, she'd be a viable candidate for the a Presidency! ; - )

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• You probably should just ask her. Not that I agree with a lot of what she says, but she seems open-minded and friendly enough to answer you what you want to know.

• she just is awesome... she gives good advice... if you want to know her more.. message her

• She's a very interesting GAGer. Very intelligent and personable as well.

• She always seemed pretty open about things - If you asked her, she would tell you I think

• don't know don't care