GaG's Daily Notifications are Are Annoying!!! Do you agree?

• Yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• What exactly are you talking about? Like emails you get everyday? Go into your settings and change it.

No, I'm talking about personal messages that I get from gag every day.

yeah

They must go away after you are on here awhile. You are new so I think that's something new they are doing. I don't get them. @Redrain @xHoneyxBeex @Megnuc can one of you help with this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a Setting just Like you do, @kneehow, to Only... See anything that Pertains to me Here, dear.
    You don't Need to see Everyone under the Sun here, so Go to your Settings and Set What you Want.
    However, with having 578 Followers right now, I get this Influx of Notifications, Mixed with Messages, where if I don't Stay on this Daily and then Some, I will be Overloaded.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 6

• In your profile page - There is a settings link - In that there is a notification area where you have choice to turn off certain notifications

• Totally

• You can turn off notifications, if which wish.

• disable them in the settings

• It's almost as if you can turn these things off via settings...

• Yeah they should have some other type of set up with notifications.

What Girls Said 3

• YES! They can get so irritating. If it was weekly or even twice a week it'd be better

• You can change what things you receive notifications for under your "Settings" tab.

• Well, you can always go to your settings and change it.

how's that possible? I'm talking about daily messages i get from gag on gag.

I'm just trying to see if I understand you:

Are you talking about the messages you get from other users? Or the ones you get from GAG system?