Why does music play when I'm on the gag feed?

Every time I go to the live feed I hear something along the lines of elevator music and I can't see any ads or anything which it would be coming from. Is this happening to anyone else? Does gag play music now?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's their stupid new video of the day. Someone thought it's a great idea to autoplay it.

Adblock hides it but doesn't stop it from playing. Disable adblock, mute the sound of the video and block again

What Guys Said 5

• If you mute sound on the video playing it will stop

• I would recommend using a Adblock such as uBlock Origin if your using a Laptop also some cell phones such as iPhone or Android you can use a
    browser on your phone and find a Adblock to use but i do highly recommend
    uBlock Origin it doesn't slow your computer down or slow your Internet speed.

chrome.google.com/.../cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

addons.mozilla.org/.../

• It's happening to me too, and I don't know how the fuck to stop it. I'm legit pissed.

• I haven't experienced this.

Sounds like it's probably an ad. And you're past level 7 so you wouldn't get them I suppose.

• Just you.

What Girls Said 2

• I know, gag really thinks people here likes that kind of music. NOBODY WANTS TO LISTEN TO KNOW 1700'S GEORGE WASHINGTON, BEETHOVEN MUSIC!!!

• its an autoplay video

Weird that I can't see the video. Must be because I blocked ads. I would've thought it would block the audio too.