What was your purpose to join GAG?

What was your purpose to join GAG? And is that your first account?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was on Yahoo Answers a lot. It went downhill, but towards the end I was mostly in Singles and Dating Section.

I stopped getting the answers I needed when my heart broke, I felt like I needed more in-depth answers, So I came here.

I enjoy helping people here, but my heart is not fully healed yet :(

What Girls Said 6

• This is my first account, yes. I am here for the entertainment and to pass the time.

• do everything have a purpose?
    can t we just do smthng for the lolz of it?

• Yep my first account, I wanted to ask a forum a question and this seemed like a good place to start

• It seemed fitting... as I was a young, naive girl that had silly questions about guys.

It is not my first account.

• -i was very curious about something that i wanted to ask others about.
    -yes it is my first account.

• My first account, looking for a fun social site

What Guys Said 19

• I searched something politics related on google, this was one of the links so I clicked it, then I saw an extremely offensive and just flat out incorrect post so I made an account to rip them a new one.

• The Q&A's here looked interesting to me. It looked like a site that can help regular people with all kinds of stuff. I joined so I could ask my own questions, help others, and learn from others. I like it. Is this my first GAG account? Yes.

• This is my first and only account. And I had no purpose when I joined other than "this seems interestng."

• I joined G@G because Yahoo Answers became lame so I wanted another Q&A site to kill time on. I like the community feel of the site and yes, this is my first account.

• Girl flirt chat

• To interact with other people

• Had a lot of spare time. Wanted to help others.
    People are beyond help.

• To have fun talking about the topics on this site

• To torture and trigger leftards.

• I wanted to find out if it was better to ask a girl for her permission for a first kiss, or do you just take it.

• I was searching some questions about Asians on google and clicked on the first link which was this site. My first thought was, this is really good. So many opinions and all divided. So i made an account since it only required a gmail.

• I asked a question and found that people answer here quickly so, I just loved this site and still in love with this site.

• This is my first account
    I'm crying because the only reason I joined this site was to complain that i was a seventeen year old virgin
    Two months later I'm at Xper 3 and posting about SO much more

• i searched something, end up here

• To interact, flirt n chat with GAG chicks. 😊💕

• I like how fast the responses are and the specific theme of the website. This is my second account.

• Just to kill time

• i get to talk with women. in real life i dont talk to women.

i'm 5 years here. changed 4 accounts.

• This is my third account. With my first one I joined in order to reply to an opinion about a girl who wanted to lose height.