Do you get annoyed or a slight sense of gratification when someone has to block you from winning an argument?

I still feel like I have won ๐Ÿ˜‹

• I'm fine (they know deep in their soul that I was right) 😈
    67%(8)50%(17)Vote41%(9)
  • It pisses me offโ€”why can't they just be a good loser 😤
    8%(1)18%(6)Vote23%(5)
  • I have kinda mixed feelings... 😒
    25%(3)32%(11)Vote36%(8)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• im fine, they know deep in their soul that i was right *Evil laughing* ha ha ha ha

• It's makes me sad that people hate when people disagree with them, that's what led to the holocost

• I don't really notice - I don't get involved in arguments

• I should've became a lawyer

• It means, that they refuse to admit their defeat or that they were wrong. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I feel very confident when it happens =) ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)

• I kind of did a question about this. A lot of people block others because they can't think of anything witty in response or they know that they lost the argument

• A response doesn't need to be witty... they just need to not ask stupid arrogant questions and expect to win ๐Ÿ˜

• Yea, and they can't think of something to say back from asking something stupid lol

• i feel like i made them realize they're ugly

• I have kinda mixed feelings... ๐Ÿ˜’

• It's pathetic and weak and those who do it know they are complete losers with nothing to base their (usually feminist) bullshit on.

• Yeah that's so pathetic when they do that

What Girls Said 4