And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
12|13

Most Helpful Guy

• 24/7 is actually an accurate description

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Hahaha thanks! I tried to have at least one answer that would/could apply to everyone 👌🏼

Most Helpful Girl

• obsessed enough to keep coming back , but not enough to prevent me form deactivating when it bores me

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah I know what you mean! I've seen you everywhere now that I think about it lol thanks for voting on my question! :)

• 1mo

Lol I'm like the Terminator... I keep coming back 😂you're welcome

• 1mo

Hahahha!!! OMG that's so funny 😂😂😂

What Guys Said 12

• I used to check it every day or a couple of times a day, but this semester I'm having so much stuff to do for college that I'm checking it a couple of times a week. On vacation I shall return to my old pace though.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah I get what you mean! A similar sorta situation is happening to me. I'm getting more busy but I really love GaG so it's tough.

• I'm not that obsessed with it anymore. I used to be on all the time when I first signed up but now? Not so much. I just check it several times throughout the day and I'm hardly on during weekends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Option G - Only time I am logged off is when I am asleep

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how busy I am. Rainy shitty days I may be on half the day, but May - September I might check in once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go through phases. Some days I just come on to check things. Other days I'm more active.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah I get that! I've noticed that I do that too

• Just signed up today and been on and off for the past 7hours

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm obsessed with pink anons. Most people know I have a thing for pink anons

1|0
    0|0
  • I joined this site a few days ago just for a question. But can't stop answering questions 24/7!

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Haha Ikr! I understand you like 210%!! Lmao it's just really fun and interesting!

• not very

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be kind of obsessed when I was new.. Now I have learned to manage the time well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no fucking idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Check 24/7 I'm totally obsessed!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Haha yeah! That's my perfect match too! 😂😂👍🏼

What Girls Said 11

• I'm on throughout the day as I have little to do. Busy job hunting. I try to be productive with my time but I can only do so much in the mean time.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah I totally get you! This is a good thing for me to do lol it keeps me productive and doing something with my life lol

• I check throughout the day whenever I have free time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just getting started hehe...

0|0
    0|0
  • As of late, I've been spending A LOT of time on here. What are you doing to me g@g?

0|1
    0|0
  • Not obsessed at all
    I just want the gift card already so I can purchase this book from amazon

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Haha oh yeah there's that too! I actually honestly forget about the rewards, I just really enjoy helping people and trying to understand situations better to raise my social IQ. It's also just really fun and entertaining for me!

• I have gotten very obsessed lately :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I pop in multiple times just to get rid of the notifications

0|0
    0|0
  • Come by every week or 2 or 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just got started today!

0|0
    0|0
  • Busier now that I am at my all time high. But I enjoy spending the points with all of my marks that I get from everyone.

0|0
    0|0