GAG Staff, get your shit together and get rid of the fucking music player on the site - - -?

Seriously, get it the fuck together.

1mo Oh @GirlsAskGuyz

You'll be missed, you glorious bastard.

*pours one on the ground in memory

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I can't believe even More Posting but no Boasting!!
    I Complained with a Bunch of Gaggers Yesterday of this Big, Annoying Problem. I have a Laptop so I have to be Careful of Malicious things such as this, and it was beginning to Show with it being very Slow.
    However, a while later, I had no more Troubles, and a few had Told me it was also gone. But today, it seems, it's Back once Again for Others.
    I spoke to a Friend of mine on 2 hours ago, and she Doesn't experience this on Her celly.
    I find this Music Video Nonsense Not Necessary. Instead of putting Bothersome things of this Nature on Gag which is a Big waste of Time and their Money, Put ideas that I have even Run by them, with "Edit and Delete" buttons that Facebook even has One up on Gag.
    Good luck, Sorry you are Feeling this, @Gommers. xx

• 8d

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that thing is annoying, I don't know how many times I've accidentally activated it, it gets in the way

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, I agree. I hate the fact that I'll be in a public place and out of no where my phone starts talking and playing noise that I didn't see coming. Totally uncool.

• I open gag on my phone using Chrome and have no music playing. I can imagine that would be super annoying! Is it on the app that it does that?

Also, what's with the fucking video of the day being included in every post?

I think it stopped. I don't see it on my phone now but I saw it on my computer yesterday.

• Sounds like most users would agree with you! I haven't heard it yet, but that's because I typically have the sound muted.

• Ad- block my friend...

ad block...

I've had Adblock Pro on my computers for years. This isn't an ad issue, it's an embedded player issue.

Well then it's weird because I have no music player whatsoever :(

I thought it was something ad block was preventing?

• you know you can turn it off right? all you do is go to the tab that gag is on and click the sound icon by the words on the tab.

It's a matter of bad design and they need to fix their shit. It's one block of code and could be done in 15 minutes of downtime.

Don't talk to me like I don't know what I'm doing, I've been using computers since before you bought your first one.

sit down child and look at what you just posted. you're the one acting childish, and frankly it's not worth my time.

>again with childish taunts
      >being an adult

pick one

• I TOTALLY AGREE with you! 😐😐😐

What Guys Said 6

• I think it is gone now, thankfully

• They're obviously doing it to troll their own user base. If they drive people off with annoying shit, then they don't have to pay for gift cards.

• I came here to read, not to listen to some shitty music or a bimbo broad screaming about patriarchy on my phone... Like what the hell GAG... Sucking up to femenists lately? A little bit of white knighting?

• what music player

It's either a hidden player or incorrectly embedded block of code in the source.

• I hit the mute button the second I heard it. Horrible user experience.

• 0|0