Audio of a video playing sometimes on this site?

So I don't know what's up but like if I click on someones profile sometimes audio starts playing first a couple of seconds of music and then some girl starts addressing questions. I can't find any video on the page itself but my gag tab shows a microphone so the sound is coming from this site. Anyone else having something similar happen? This has never happened before until today.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it from the "G@G video of the day" things? You're definitely not the only one hearing this noise. I've seen several other questions and comments about it. I don't have my sound up usually, so maybe it's playing for me as well, and I'm missing it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a video GaG has hidden in the site. I searched in the code and found the video it was playing.

This video was from a few days ago. I think those are 'video of the day' videos
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    var vidTitle = 'How To Become A Morning Person';
    var vidLink = '(h) ttp://cdn00. vidyomani. com/c/0/2/2/how-to-become-a-morning-person/index. html#autoPlay=true';

If you remove the braces ( ) from the h you can see the video it was playing a few days ago.

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing similar happening to me but just turn the volume off.

• I don't have this anymore on my computer. Many still complaining of this on their cells, some don't have it anymore either.
    All we can do is hope Gag puts an end to this unnecessary Madness.

No, each question has a video and music with it. It was annoying, slowed down my computer, and many are still going through it.

What Guys Said 1

• I haven't seen that - I will keep an eye out for it