Who is the first GAGer you followed and what made you follow?

Can you still remember?
(Excluding gagTake, GirlsAskGuys, etc.)

@Jxpxtxr is the first one on my following list but I think there were others I followed first but they deactivated. Anyway, I remember that I was curious if there are any other people from my country on here and I was bored so I searched for it and ended up on her profile (*creep creep*). Until today the only one from Luxembourg I've seen on here.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one I remember following is:

@RedThread -

Several times I saw his opinions and agreed.

One was something I didn't agree with but his explanation was very detailed. It made me question my own opinion. I have no idea what it was anymore, just the feeling (s) it caused.

Clearly remember questioning my own opinion and the reasoning behind my opinion. It was the first time in a very long time. Haha, well done.

Most Helpful Guy

• It was either @Mesonfielde or @theINTJ. The only other person I'm following is @This_is_my_username but I know that was more recent lol. I followed Mesonfielde because of his unconventional gender views, his passion for anti-circumcision, and all of the interesting questions he asks. I followed theINTJ because of a graphology post she made. At the time I was pretty interested in graphology. Followed username because I see her on a lot of questions and she usually posts opinions that I like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

What Girls Said 38

What Guys Said 38